- Ideal ForCity use
- FeaturesLong tyre lifeDry GripWet Grip
MRF VTM Price List
|MRF VTM 175/70 R13||Tubeless||Rs.5800|
MRF VTM Features
It is a 13” tyre which comes with big tread blocks to enhance the ride quality and traction.
Ideal for- City use
Key Features & Benefits
- Circumferential groove provide for good wet grip.
- Lateral grooves make the ride comfortable and improve handling.
- Superior construction improves the tyre-life.
MRF VTM Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF VTM
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF VTM Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF VTM
Is MRF VTM good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF VTM?
Can I use MRF VTM Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF VTM tyre available on emi?
Is MRF VTM compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF VTM Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.I have swift zdi with 195 65 r15 tyres planning 195.65.r15 is this suitable for swiftA.
The tyre size 195/65 R15 is an upsize for Maruti Swift from the regular 185/65 R15 tyre size. Hence, if you are looking to replace tyres, you can choose either of the tyre size.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:29:41
- Q.Whether 195/60R16 89V is suitable for Elite i20 Asta CRDI..I bought this second hand car and same spec was there in car now I changed to new tyre with same spec, looks like milage has reduced..Pls advice.A.
It is nearly the same size tyre that comes originally fitted with the new Hyundai Elite i20 Asta. Hence, you can continue the said tyre size, or else shift to specific and company recommended 195/55 R16 tyre size.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:27:00
- Q.scorpio s11 17inch alloys..A.
For Mahindra Scorpio S11, you can pick tyre pattern between MRF Wanderer, Bridgestone Dueler and Apollo Apterra HT.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:10:52
- Q.215/55/R17, For XUV300, I want to upsize. Suggestion pleaseA.
The base models of Mahindra XUV300 are equipped with 205/65 R16 tyre size, while the top end trims feature larger 215/55 R17. As the 17-inch tyre is already an upsize against the 16-inch one, there is no need of more larger tyre. Moreover, some of the cons of tyre upsize include reduced fuel mileage, unstable performance, etc., due to these concerns it is not recommended by the car manufacturers. Hence, for balanced performance always insist on company-fitted tyre size.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:01:00
- Q.I have a baleno and the front tyre is having many punctures and I have to keep filling air very frequently. My car is 5 years old with 32K Kms. Should I replace the tyre now?A.
A tyre that calls for frequent air filling in a vehicle indicates severe pressure loss due to minor prick or grave internal injury. In any of the case, the injured car tyre needs to be replaced with a new tyre. Proper tyre pressure maintenance is one of most important aspects in a vehicle directly affecting its performance, fuel economy and safety at high speeds. Therefore, it’s time to go for a new tyre.Answered 24-Nov-2023 17:39:29