Specially designed for SUVs, this tyre offers good durability and high resistance to cuts and damages. Popular among car-makers as an original equipment, it performs well on as well as off the tarmac.
Ideal for- Rough/off-road surfaces as well as highways.
Key Features & Benefits
- Computer generated tread block sequence provides improved grip.
- Cut resistant tread compound provides extra durability.
- Multi-layer hi-modulus carcass provides stability even at high speeds.
- Reinforced steel belt provides a comfortable ride.
265 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for Wanderer AT 265/60 R18 Tubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Alto k 10 . I have to drive 200 km once every 2 months. Other time every day 2 km. Suggest me tyreA.
The running of your Maruti Alto K10 is quite low in terms of distance it covers. You need a durable tyre that has a long life and can perform well under challenging city road conditions. The Alto K10 is offered in two rim sizes i.e. 145/70 R13 and 155/65 R13. Depending upon the present size you can go ahead with the choice of tyre brand/pattern. You can select from the available tyre choices like CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima NXT, MRF ZVTS, Goodyear Ducaro Hi Miller, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, etc.