This tyre has been designed keeping in mind the needs of high powered SUVs which undertake off-roading. The tread pattern comes equipped with widely spaced lugs to offer exceptional grip in muck or rocky terrains.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Aggressive tread pattern offers excellentoff-road traction
- Wide lugs with self cleaning feature offer exceptional grip
- Robust construction makes tyres durable against cuts and abrasions
- High rubber content makes for a very long tread life
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for Wanderer O/R 235/70 R16 Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 17"1?Rim diameter is increased by plus 1 inch, tyre width is increased and profile reduced.
- Wheel DiameterR - 18"2?Rim Diameter is increased by plus 2 inches, tyre width is further increased and profile reduced.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Best A/T tyre for mahindra thar?A.
Hi Pathan, I would suggest that you go for Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S tyre. It is a very capable all terrain tyre and is quite durable to cuts and abrasions. And widely spaced lugs would offer adequate traction. Another model that you can look at MRF Wanderer O/R. This is more if an outright off-road tyre and hence would offer superb grip off-the road. Regards, RamitAnswered 14 Jan 2019 12:25:15