MRF Wanderer S/L
- Ideal ForCity useHighway drive
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripHandlingLow noiseComfortLong tyre lifeDurability
Other MRF Wanderer S/L Variants
|MRF Wanderer S/L 215/75 R15||Tube||Rs.6300|
|MRF Wanderer S/L 235/75 R15||Tube||Rs.7090|
|MRF Wanderer S/L 215/75 R15||Tubeless||Rs.5560|
|MRF Wanderer S/L 235/70 R16||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|MRF Wanderer S/L 255/65 R16||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|MRF Wanderer S/L 265/65 R17||Tubeless||Rs.12355|
|MRF Wanderer S/L 265/70 R16||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|MRF Wanderer S/L 235/70 R16 105S||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|MRF Wanderer S/L 265/60 R18 110T||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|MRF Wanderer S/L 235/65 R17 104H||Tubeless||Rs.12545|
|MRF Wanderer S/L 235/55 R19 105T||Tubeless||Rs.13470|
MRF Wanderer S/L Features
About MRF Wanderer S/L
It is an SUV tyre that offers a comfortable ride with an exceptional grip all-terrain grip. Strong construction and computer generated tread block sequence make for precise handling and longevity.
Ideal for- Highways as well as unpaved roads
Key Features & Benefits-
- Strong construction provides for high resistance to cuts and improved durability.
- Circumferential grooves provide for superior wet grip.
- Unique tread pattern provides for superior all-terrain traction.
- Multi-layer hi-modulus sidewall and carcass provide for improved handling.
- Specially designed for Sports Utility Vehicles.
MRF Wanderer S/L Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to MRF Wanderer S/L
User Reviews for MRF Wanderer S/L Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Wanderer S/L
Is MRF Wanderer S/L good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Wanderer S/L?
Can I use MRF Wanderer S/L Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Wanderer S/L tyre available on emi
Is MRF Wanderer S/L compatible with Car
Car Using MRF Wanderer S/L Tyres
Popular MRF Wanderer S/L Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52