MRF Wanderer-265/70 R16 Tubeless
- Tyre Size265/70 R16? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForRough/off-road surfaces as well as highways
- FeaturesDurability Wet Grip Dry Grip Long Tyre Life Better Braking
MRF Wanderer 265/70 R16 Specifications
265 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyres Similar to MRF Wanderer
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Wanderer Tyres
Other MRF Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.hyundai sonata 2001 model car tyer priceA.
The likes of the MRF Wanderer, Bridgestone Turanza, and the Yokohama A348 are some of the better options for your Hyundai Sonata. The three tyres are prices at Rs 8,400, Rs 8860, and Rs 8630, respectively.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25
- Q.Fortuner 2WD 2017 model 17inches RIMA.
The likes of the Pirelli SCORPION ATR, Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-S, and the MRF Wanderer AT would be good choices for your Toyota Fortuner.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25