Specially designed for SUVs, this tyre offers good durability and high resistance to cuts and damages. Popular among car-makers as an original equipment, it performs well on as well as off the tarmac.
Ideal for- Rough/off-road surfaces as well as highways.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Computer generated tread block sequence provides improved grip
- Cut resistant tread compound provides extra durability
- Multi-layer hi-modulus carcass provides stability even at high speeds
- Reinforced steel belt provides a comfortable ride
265 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for Wanderer 265/70 R16 Tubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.My car runs average 100/km per day. Last tyre i used was mrf wanderer which ran over 112000km in two years. Which tyre should i change now?A.
MRF Wanderer has provided you with the optimum life any tyre could promise for. We suggest you to stick to the same brand of tyres. Or else if you want to check out other brands/models it can be CEAT Czar, Apollo Apterra in the budget range, while Goodyear Wrangler, Bridgestone Dueler, and Michelin Primacy SUV tyres can be youir choices in the premium segment.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which tyre for my renault dusterA.
Renault Duster gets 215/65 R 16 tyre size. For economical range of tyres, you can go for any of these tyres - CEAT Czar Sports, MRF Wanderer Sport, Apollo Apterra H/L. If you can slightly increase your budget, you can opt for Michelin Primacy SUV or Bridgestone Dueler D684.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:57:37