More Variants Of Zapper C1
About MRF Zapper C1
MRF Zapper C1 comes equipped with a directional tread pattern. This helps with easy acceleration and saves fuel. Sticky rubber compound and rounded profile help offer confident grip and better agility.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Sticky rubber compound offers good grip and cornering capabilities
- Directional tread pattern makes for easy acceleration
- Wide central groove and lateral sipes make for confident wet grip
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which Better tyre for indigo ecs tyre size 175/65A.
The 165 size is suggested as the tyre's computerized pitch design provides for a quiet and comfortable ride along with the innovative tread pattern offers good tractionAnswered 20 Jan 2020 03:11:41
- Q.Discover 100 m rear tyreA.
For your Bajaj Discover 100M, you can go for either MRF Zapper FS or TVS JUMBO. Both the tyres offer good grip in both wet and dry conditions provide decent stability.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:31:27
- Q.Honda hornet rear tyreA.
I would recommend MRF Revz for your bike because it gets a unique tread pattern that helps in enhancing the overall traction.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:53:31