MRF Zapper FQ
- Ideal ForCity Use
MRF Zapper FQ Highlights
MRF Zapper FQ is a tube/tubeless bike tyre available in 17, and 18 inches size range. There are 5 sizes available with different sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 1300 - 2050, the Zapper FQ is an ideal fitment for bike like the Bajaj Pulsar 150, Bajaj Pulsar RS 200, Honda Shine, Yamaha FZS, TVS Apache RTR 160, and Bajaj Pulsar AS 150.
MRF Zapper FQ Price List
|MRF Zapper FQ 110/90-18||Tube||Rs.2050|
|MRF Zapper FQ 100/80 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1890|
|MRF Zapper FQ 80/100 R18||Tubeless||Rs.1510|
|MRF Zapper FQ 80/100 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1510|
|MRF Zapper FQ 80/100 R18||Tube||Rs.1550|
MRF Zapper FQ Features
It is a front fitment tyre meant specifically for higher grade performance machines. It gives a higher grip, better control and overall safety, keeping its vehicle within stable lines always when driving.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Sticky compound.
- Better stability.
- Unique tread pattern.
- Sharp cornering capability.
- Good traction & Good maneuverability.
MRF Zapper FQ Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Zapper FQ
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Zapper FQ Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Zapper FQ
Is MRF Zapper FQ good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Zapper FQ?
Can I use MRF Zapper FQ Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Zapper FQ tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Zapper FQ compatible with Bike?
Bike Using MRF Zapper FQ Tyres
Popular MRF Zapper FQ Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.For my ns160 staticky tyre is 120/80/17 I would prefer +10 size mean there any problem? The reason for changing the true lie this I wants my bike tyre bigger by show so recommend some best tyre for meA.
Choosing larger tyre size calls for decreased bike performance and drop in fuel economy. Hence, it is best to stick to the company fitted tyre pattern. For this 120/80-17 you can check tyre patterns between Apollo Trampler, MRF Zapper and Michelin City Pro.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:28:39
- Q.is offroad tyre for classic 350 good ???A.
Yes, why not, if you traverse more under off-road and rough conditions against city or highway tarmac.Answered 24-Nov-2023 17:43:17
- Q.HI , RECOMMED REAR TYRE FOR YAMAHA MT 15A.
For Yamaha MT-15 (rear tyre), you can select tyre patterns between MRF Revz, Apollo Alpha and Michelin City Pro.Answered 24-Nov-2023 16:32:24
- Q.i need rear tire for my fazer v1 2023 for cornering and touringA.
For Yamaha Fazer V1, as per your requisite, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom, MRF Revz and Michelin Pilot Sporty.Answered 20-Nov-2023 15:29:32
- Q.Ralco vs MRF for Honda CB 350 highness which one is better performance wiseA.
In terms of durability and versatility, MRF is better than Ralco, while if you are on a tight budgetRalco can help you with cost effective tyre patterns. In terms of performance and ruggedness MRF excels against Ralco.Answered 16-Nov-2023 14:26:06
Top Rated MRF Tyres
Other MRF Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
MRF Bike Tyres News