MRF Zapper FS 1 Variants
|MRF Zapper FS 1 80/100 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1300|
MRF Zapper FS 1 Features
About MRF Zapper FS 1
This is a front fitment tyre which comes with a directional tread pattern. This helps with easy acceleration and saves fuel. Sticky rubber compound and rounded profile help offer confident grip and better agility.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Sticky rubber compound offers good grip and cornering capabilities
- Directional tread pattern makes for easy acceleration
- Wide central groove and lateral sipes make for confident wet grip
- Unique tread pattern & Good maneuverability.
MRF Zapper FS 1 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Zapper FS 1
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Zapper FS 1
Is MRF Zapper FS 1 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Zapper FS 1?
Can I use MRF Zapper FS 1 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Zapper FS 1 tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Zapper FS 1 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using MRF Zapper FS 1 Tyres
Popular MRF Zapper FS 1 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.what is the best tyres for hero honda splendor plus bikesA.
MRF Zapper and CEAT Zoom are two of the best tyres available for the Hero Splendor Plus.Answered 27 Mar 2020 12:14:52
- Q.Suzuki access 125 disk tubeless tyresA.
For your Honda Access 125 Disc, you can choose from MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP, and CEAT Gripp.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Pulsar 150 cc 2012 model. Tyres neededA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 150, you can consider the following tyres: MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52