This tyre is offered in sizes ranging from 17 inches to 18 inches. It can take on any road be it wet or dry and guarantees maximum safety.
1) Better lean angle – A lean quotient that suffices for all tight corners.
Benefits – Confident and easier cornering ability.
2) Specially designed tread pattern – Gives extra grip while dealing with all hurdles on roads.
Benefits – Overall ride stability is improved.
80 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
100 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
User Reviews for MRF Tyres
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
- VSMRF Nylogrip Plus TyresRs.940 - 1800 *Maxxis MA-V6 TyresRs.NA *
- VSMRF Zapper C TyresRs.1525 - 2150 *Metro Conti Go TyresRs.1800 - 3500 *
- VSMRF MoGrip Meteor TyresRs.1750 - 2275 *Ralco Black Panther TyresRs.NA *
- VSMRF MoGrip Meteor M TyresRs.1575 - 1700 *JK Challenger F21 TyresRs.1800 - 1950 *
- VSMRF Zapper TyresRs.925 - 1525 *JK Blaze BA21 TyresRs.1100 - 1150 *
- VSMRF Zapper TyresRs.925 - 1525 *Ralco Speed Blaster TyresRs.1400 - 4890 *