MRF Zapper FV
- Ideal ForCity Use
MRF Zapper FV Price List
|MRF Zapper FV 2.75/18||Na||Rs.1795|
MRF Zapper FV Features
This is a front fitment radial that comes with the best handling characteristics. It has an excellent braking ability and enables shorter stopping distances.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Better steering & Safety.
- Good for cornering aesthetics.
- Extended shoulder & Reflective sides.
MRF Zapper FV Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Zapper FV
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Zapper FV Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Zapper FV
Is MRF Zapper FV good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Zapper FV?
Can I use MRF Zapper FV Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Zapper FV tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Zapper FV compatible with Bike?
Bike Using MRF Zapper FV Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.what is the best tyres for hero honda splendor plus bikesA.
MRF Zapper and CEAT Zoom are two of the best tyres available for the Hero Splendor Plus.Answered 27 Mar 2020 17:44:52
- Q.Suzuki access 125 disk tubeless tyresA.
For your Honda Access 125 Disc, you can choose from MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP, and CEAT Gripp.Answered 16 Mar 2020 18:27:52
- Q.Pulsar 150 cc 2012 model. Tyres neededA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 150, you can consider the following tyres: MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 16 Mar 2020 18:27:52
Other MRF Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
MRF Bike Tyres News