MRF Zapper FYM
- Ideal ForCity Use
MRF Zapper FYM Price List
|MRF Zapper FYM 100/80 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1450|
MRF Zapper FYM Features
This is a front fitment tyre which comes with a directional tread pattern. This helps with easy acceleration and saves fuel. Sticky rubber compound and rounded profile help offer confident grip and better agility.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Sticky rubber compound offers good grip and cornering capabilities
- Directional tread pattern makes for easy acceleration
- Wide central groove and lateral sipes make for confident wet grip
- Unique tread pattern & Sharp cornering capability.
MRF Zapper FYM Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Zapper FYM
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Zapper FYM Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Zapper FYM
Is MRF Zapper FYM good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Zapper FYM?
Can I use MRF Zapper FYM Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Zapper FYM tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Zapper FYM compatible with Bike?
Bike Using MRF Zapper FYM Tyres
Popular MRF Zapper FYM Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.on yamaha r15 v2 Can we use bias tyre on front and radial tyre on rear ? Does that affect handling? Which type of tyres should be used on r15 v2A.
The Yamaha R15 V2 is made available with most appropriate tyre size and tyre layout selection at front and rear. The front has tubeless tyre, while the rear is shod with radial tubeless tyre. Both in tandem perform fantastically. Thus, we suggest there is no need to change the tyre setup, if changed it will definitely affect the handling, performance and fuel efficiency of the bike. If you want to opt for new tyres choose between MRF Zapper FY1 or Ralco Blaster for front and among Michelin Pilot Street and MRF Revz S for rear.Answered 03-Aug-2021 15:33:02
- Q.I want to upsize dominar 250 rear tyre to 150/60 17 tyre.Is it recommendable and won't be it problematic?Also can i change the wheels to diamond alloy wheels of dominar 250?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage, and speedometer/odometer reading of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 150/60 17 tyres. Yes, you can change the present alloys to diamond ones, however make sure they light in weight so that the mileage of the bike is unaffected. You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, MRF REVZ C1 and Apollo Alpha H1.Answered 28-Jul-2021 17:45:09
- Q.Best front and rear tyre for passion plus with alloy for city usage.daily use 10km , need comfort ,grip ,handling and low maintenance tyre.A.
You can pick between CEAT Gripp X3, JK Challenger and MRF Zapper.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:29:26
Other MRF Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
MRF Bike Tyres News