MRF Zapper Y
More Variants Of Zapper Y
About MRF Zapper Y
This is a rear fitment radial that has sharp cornering capability and provides maximum security.
1) Rigid rubber compound – Blended with other high strength materials that toughens it from the inside.
Benefit – Increases the tread life.
2) Round shape – Helps enforce speed and performance for it.
Benefits – Greater stability of the drive, longevity.
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
User Reviews for MRF Zapper Y Tyres
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Bike Using MRF Zapper Y Tyres
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I required hero hf deluxe back tyreA.
For the rear tyre on your Hero HF Deluxe, you can consider the following tyres: TVS ATT, MRF Zapper, and Metro Conti Toofani.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.Which company is the best tyre for my honda horent 160A.
Some of the better tyres options for the Honda Cb Hornet 160 are MRF Masseter, Michelin PILOT SPORTY, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.Confused between mrf revz and Michelin pilot street for pulsar AS 200A.
Among the MRF Revz and the Michelin Pilot Street, we will suggest you to go for the Michelin Pilot Street as its features soft compound and offers more grip, stability, and better braking performance as well.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45