MRF Zapper YM-2.75/18
- Tyre Size2.75/18? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
This model features a sophisticated tread pattern that provides a firm grip on all surfaces. It also keeps the bike stable and well balanced.
1) Innovative tread pattern – Specifically made for enhancing speed and acceleration.
Benefits – Improved performance.
2) Steel encasing – Offers it the much needed strength.
Benefits – Adds roughness to the tyre, ensures that it lasts long.
2.75 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for Zapper YM 2.75/18
- Wheel DiameterR - 18"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Can i upgrade my avenger 22 tyre to zapper q 140 90 15 with alloy wheels... will it fitjQuery22306829250778537244_1484138635481 Are there anyoter options because stock have a very bad grip.A.
Hello Anoop, While MRF Zapper Q is a pretty good tyre and you can go ahead with it, yet I would suggest that you buy it in stock size. This is because we do not recommend upsizing in case of 2 wheelers as it hampers the riding and handling characteristics of the vehicle. Only Bajaj people could tell you if you should upsize or not. Other options would be MRF Zapper FY1 for the front and MRF Zapper Y for rear. RegardsAnswered 12 Jan 2017 09:56:35
- Q.Which one is Best Suited Rear tyre for CB Twister ?A.
Hi Sachin, Following are our requirements for your CB Twister: Front- MRF Zapper-FM Rear- MRF Zapper-YM RegardsAnswered 29 Nov 2016 10:15:09