It has a great performance capacity, also aided with fuel efficiency and ride comfort. It is made for a front wheel fitment, and stands at the size of 18 inches.
1) Deeper grooves – Pumps out water from under the tyre.
Benefits – Increases traction and prevents it from skidding.
2) Unique tread pattern – A format based on advanced and sound technology.
Benefits – Highly durable and protected from uneven wear.
3 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
User Reviews for MRF Tyres
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Best tubeless tyres for Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X ?A.
Some of the better options for the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X are MRF Zapper, Michelin CITY PRO, and CEAT Gripp.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Which rear tyre is best for Yamaha zrA.
The likes of the MRF ZAPPER, CEAT SECURA, and JK Challenger are good considerations for the Yamaha Ray-Zr.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.Dear sir I want to change my bike tyre front and back for discover 150f witch is the best .A.
For your Bajaj Discover 150 F, you can choose from MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and TVS Jumbo.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20