- Ideal ForCity useHighway drive
- FeaturesFuel efficientComfortLow noiseLong tyre lifeWet GripDry Grip
MRF ZEC Highlights
MRF ZEC is a tubeless tyre available in 12 and 13 inches size range. There are 3 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 1690 - Rs 2745, the ZEC is an ideal fitment for cars like Maruti Celerio, Maruti Wagon R, Tata Nano, Renault KWID, Datsun GO, and Hyundai i10.
MRF ZEC Price List
|MRF ZEC 135/70 R12 65L||Tubeless||Rs.1690|
|MRF ZEC 155/65 R12 71S||Tubeless||Rs.2170|
|MRF ZEC 155/80 R13 79T||Tubeless||Rs.2745|
MRF ZEC Features
MRF ZEC offers better fuel efficiency due to lower rolling resistance.Special polymer compound provides long-term even tread wear. ZEC also offers better ride comfort and low noise. All weather performance along with improved handling.
Key Features & Benefits
- Lower rolling resistance
- Lower tyre weight
- Enhanced tyre life
- Smooth and quite ride
MRF ZEC Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZEC
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZEC Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZEC
Is MRF ZEC good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZEC?
Can I use MRF ZEC Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZEC tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZEC compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZEC Tyres
Popular MRF ZEC Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours