MRF ZGP 235/70 R16
- Tyre Size235/70 R16? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesWet GripDry Grip
MRF ZGP Price List
|MRF ZGP 235/75 R15||Tube||Rs.5989|
|MRF ZGP 255/70 R15||Tube||Rs.5600|
|MRF ZGP 215/75 R15||Tube||Rs.6425|
|MRF ZGP 205/70 R14 98S||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
MRF ZGP 235/70 R16 Specifications
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
0 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
Compare with Similar Items
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Tyres
MRF ZGP Compatible With
Top Rated MRF Tyres
Other MRF Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have a baleno and the front tyre is having many punctures and I have to keep filling air very frequently. My car is 5 years old with 32K Kms. Should I replace the tyre now?A.
A tyre that calls for frequent air filling in a vehicle indicates severe pressure loss due to minor prick or grave internal injury. In any of the case, the injured car tyre needs to be replaced with a new tyre. Proper tyre pressure maintenance is one of most important aspects in a vehicle directly affecting its performance, fuel economy and safety at high speeds. Therefore, it’s time to go for a new tyre.Answered 24-Nov-2023 17:39:29
- Q.I have thar crde in which stock tyre P 235/70 R 16 I want to steel rims and upsize tyre plz give me size of rim and tyre size which I can upgrade till I have no face mileage and comfort problem in my car maximum tire size in itA.
Choosing larger tyre size for a vehicle affects fuel economy and performance, hence tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers. The maximum tyre size that will not create any issue during driving is actually the company-fitted tyre size. Hence, for balanced performance and safe driving always insist upon the original tyre size of a vehicle.Answered 24-Nov-2023 16:39:30
- Q.can put 225/60/16r for skoda yetiA.
The Skoda Yeti is originally fitted with 215/60 R16 tyre size. Opting for a marginally larger width tyre may affect the fuel economy to some extent. If you are fine with it you can pick the said 225/60 R16 tyre sizeAnswered 24-Nov-2023 16:29:53
- Q.I have purchased fort figo titanium model @2011 please refer which tyre is good for my carA.
For Ford Figo model, you can pick tyre patterns among MRF ZVTS, Apollo Amazer 4G Life and Bridgestone B250.Answered 20-Nov-2023 15:35:21
- Q.Which tyres will be good for Tata nexon dieselA.
For Tata Nexon, you can pick tyre patterns between MRF Wanderer Sport, Goodyear Wrangler and Bridgestone Dueler.Answered 20-Nov-2023 15:32:40