- Ideal ForCity use
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripComfortLong tyre life
MRF ZLX Highlights
MRF ZLX is a tubeless type tyre available in 12,13, 14, and 15 inches size range. There are 14 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 2495 - Rs 5050, the ZLX tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Celerio,Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Dzire, Datsun GO Plus, Maruti Alto K10, and Maruti Wagon R.
MRF ZLX Price List
|MRF ZLX 145/80 R12||Tubeless||Rs.2495|
|MRF ZLX 155/65 R13||Tubeless||Rs.2905|
|MRF ZLX 155/70 R13||Tubeless||Rs.3575|
|MRF ZLX 155/80 R13||Tubeless||Rs.3335|
|MRF ZLX 155/70 R14||Tubeless||Rs.3295|
|MRF ZLX 165/80 R14||Tubeless||Rs.3450|
|MRF ZLX 185/60 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.5050|
|MRF ZLX 165/65 R14 79H||Tubeless||Rs.3885|
|MRF ZLX 165/70 R14 81T||Tubeless||Rs.3210|
|MRF ZLX 145/80 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.2860|
|MRF ZLX 175/65 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.4695|
|MRF ZLX 175/70 R14 84H||Tubeless||Rs.4335|
|MRF ZLX 175/65 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.5050|
|MRF ZLX 155/65 R14||Tubeless||Rs.3135|
|MRF ZLX 165/80 R14 85T||Tubeless||Rs.3439|
|MRF ZLX 145/80 R12 74T||Tubeless||Rs.2250|
|MRF ZLX 155/65 R14 75S||Tubeless||Rs.2800|
|MRF ZLX 155/80 R13 79T||Tubeless||Rs.2850|
|MRF ZLX 155/65 R13 73T||Tubeless||Rs.2849|
MRF ZLX Features
MRF ZLX is specially designed to offer superior grip and a very comfortable ride. The tyre makes use of wide tread which enhances longevity and provides for even-wearing. It is available in 14 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Comfortable ride
- Long tyre life
- Excellent handling
- Better grip over wet surface
MRF ZLX Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZLX
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZLX Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZLX
Is MRF ZLX good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZLX?
Can I use MRF ZLX Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZLX tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZLX compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZLX Tyres
Popular MRF ZLX Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.Which tyres are better for my swift star vdi 2012 model..with alloy wheelsA.
For Maruti Swift VDI the best fit tyre is 165/80 R14. You can pick any tyre from the following i.e. CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK Tornado or MRF ZLX.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:29:50
- Q.I own a 2015 Honda Jazz 1.2SV MT. The tyres now need to be replaced. The original tyres are Bridgestone 175/65 R-15, non-alloy wheels. I have two questions: 1) If I want to upsize, what size and brand would you recommend without compromising on mileage. I mostly drive within city or highways. 2) Is upsizing to R16 feasible and if so, how would the performance be impacted?A.
A lot of research and performance testing undergoes before a tyre size is recommended and finalized by the automaker for their car. Owing to which, upsizing is not suggested by the carmakers as it affects the fuel efficiency and handling of the car. Hence, go for the new set of tyres with stock size. You can choose between JK UX Royale, MRF ZLX and CEAT Milaze.Answered 10 Mar 2021 12:12:07
- Q.which tyre is best for Maruti alto 800A.
The tyre brand choice for your Maruti Alto 800 can be picked from CEAT Milaze X3, MRF ZLX or JK Ultima XP. All three are reasonably priced and offer excellent value for money.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:48:10