- Ideal ForCity use
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripComfortLong tyre life
MRF ZLX Highlights
MRF ZLX is a tubeless type tyre available in 12,13, 14, and 15 inches size range. There are 14 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 2495 - Rs 5050, the ZLX tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Celerio,Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Dzire, Datsun GO Plus, Maruti Alto K10, and Maruti Wagon R.
MRF ZLX Price List
|MRF ZLX 145/80 R12||Tubeless||Rs.2495|
|MRF ZLX 155/65 R13||Tubeless||Rs.2905|
|MRF ZLX 155/70 R13||Tubeless||Rs.3575|
|MRF ZLX 155/80 R13||Tubeless||Rs.3335|
|MRF ZLX 155/70 R14||Tubeless||Rs.3295|
|MRF ZLX 165/80 R14||Tubeless||Rs.3450|
|MRF ZLX 185/60 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.5050|
|MRF ZLX 165/65 R14 79H||Tubeless||Rs.3885|
|MRF ZLX 165/70 R14 81T||Tubeless||Rs.3210|
|MRF ZLX 145/80 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.2860|
|MRF ZLX 175/65 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.4695|
|MRF ZLX 175/70 R14 84H||Tubeless||Rs.4335|
|MRF ZLX 175/65 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.5050|
|MRF ZLX 155/65 R14||Tubeless||Rs.3135|
MRF ZLX Features
About MRF ZLX
MRF ZLX is specially designed to offer superior grip and a very comfortable ride. The tyre makes use of wide tread which enhances longevity and provides for even-wearing. It is available in 14 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Comfortable ride
- Long tyre life
- Excellent handling
- Better grip over wet surface
MRF ZLX Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZLX
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZLX Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZLX
Is MRF ZLX good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZLX?
Can I use MRF ZLX Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZLX tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZLX compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZLX Tyres
Popular MRF ZLX Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52