More Variants Of ZLX
|185/60 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.4875|
|165/65 R14 79H||Tubeless||Rs.3420|
|165/70 R14 81T||Tubeless||Rs.2960|
|145/80 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.2745|
|175/65 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.4490|
|175/70 R14 84H||Tubeless||Rs.4160|
|175/65 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.4870|
About MRF ZLX
It is specially designed to offer superior grip and a very comfortable ride. The tyre makes use of wide tread which enhances longevity and provides for even-wearing.
Ideal for- Extensive City and Highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Optimize polymer blend and lateral grooves provide for a well-cushioned ride.
- Strong shoulder ribs improve overall handling of the vehicle.
- Wide primary grooves provide for better grip over wet surface.
- Wide tread pattern makes for improved tyre life.
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
User Reviews for MRF Tyres
Car Using MRF ZLX Tyres
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours