MRF ZLX Highlights
MRF ZLX is a tubeless type tyre available in 12,13, 14, and 15 inches size range. There are 14 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 2495 - Rs 5050, the ZLX tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Celerio,Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Dzire, Datsun GO Plus, Maruti Alto K10, and Maruti Wagon R.
MRF ZLX Price List
|MRF ZLX 145/80 R12 74T||Tubeless||Rs.2250|
|MRF ZLX 155/65 R14 75S||Tubeless||Rs.2800|
|MRF ZLX 155/80 R13 79T||Tubeless||Rs.2850|
|MRF ZLX 155/65 R13 73T||Tubeless||Rs.2849|
|MRF ZLX 145/80 R12||Tubeless||Rs.2495|
|MRF ZLX 155/65 R13||Tubeless||Rs.2905|
|MRF ZLX 155/70 R13||Tubeless||Rs.3575|
|MRF ZLX 155/80 R13||Tubeless||Rs.3335|
|MRF ZLX 155/70 R14||Tubeless||Rs.3295|
|MRF ZLX 165/80 R14||Tubeless||Rs.3450|
|MRF ZLX 155/65 R14||Tubeless||Rs.3135|
|MRF ZLX 145/80 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.2860|
|MRF ZLX 175/65 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.4695|
|MRF ZLX 175/70 R14 84H||Tubeless||Rs.4335|
|MRF ZLX 175/65 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.5050|
|MRF ZLX 185/60 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.5050|
|MRF ZLX 165/65 R14 79H||Tubeless||Rs.3885|
|MRF ZLX 165/70 R14 81T||Tubeless||Rs.3210|
|MRF ZLX 165/80 R14 85T||Tubeless||Rs.3439|
MRF ZLX Features
MRF ZLX is specially designed to offer superior grip and a very comfortable ride. The tyre makes use of wide tread which enhances longevity and provides for even-wearing. It is available in 14 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Comfortable ride
- Long tyre life
- Excellent handling
- Better grip over wet surface
MRF ZLX Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZLX
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZLX Tyres
Handling very good, increase driving comfort, steering become smoother as compare to J.K and other brand of equal std. Excellent Traction q...
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZLX
Is MRF ZLX good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZLX?
Can I use MRF ZLX Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZLX tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZLX compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZLX Tyres
Popular MRF ZLX Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.Which tubeless tyre and brand are best suited for Maruti Ertiga LDI model - manufactured year 2012?Mainly for city driving in Bangalore, and an outstation trip upto a maximum of 350 KMS, once in 2 months. All four tyres are due for change. Please recommennd tyre, dealer and approximate price. Thanks and Regards. RameshA.
You can pick between CEAT FuelSmarrt (Rs 4544), JK UX Royale (Rs 4520) and MRF ZVTV (Rs 4461). You can choose the tyre model and the tyre dealer will coordinate with you for installation of the tyres.Answered 22-Jul-2021 13:54:02
- Q.2008 model vxi wagnor tyre sizeA.
The Maruti Wagon R is stocked with 155/65 R14 tyre, and recommended tyre pattern options include CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK Ultima Neo and MRF ZVTS. You can pick as per your budget and preference.Answered 15-Jul-2021 17:50:24
- Q.I want to upsize tyre in my i10 sportz.Which tyre size will suit perfect in r14?A.
Tyre upsize leads to disturbance in performance and fuel mileage, hence it’s not recommended by automakers. If you still want to go for it you can choose 185/60 R14 as the upsize tyre for the existing Grand i10 factory-fitted 165/65 R14. The recommended tyre patterns for this tyre size include CEAT Milaze, JK Ultima Sport and MRF ZVTS.Answered 12-Jul-2021 17:10:33