MRF ZLX-165/80 R14 Tubeless
- Tyre Size165/80 R14? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity use
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripComfortLong tyre life
MRF ZLX 165/80 R14 Features
It is specially designed to offer superior grip and a very comfortable ride. The tyre makes use of wide tread which enhances longevity and provides for even-wearing.
Ideal for- Extensive City and Highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Optimize polymer blend and lateral grooves provide for a well-cushioned ride.
- Strong shoulder ribs improve overall handling of the vehicle.
- Wide primary grooves provide for better grip over wet surface.
- Wide tread pattern makes for improved tyre life.
MRF ZLX 165/80 R14 Specifications
165 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
80 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
MRF ZLX Compatible With
Tyres Similar to MRF ZLX
Other MRF Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which size of tyre recommended by company for Swift vxi 2008A.
For your Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI 2008, we will recommend Apollo Amazer 4G Life, CEAT Milaze X3, and MRF ZLX.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Hyundai Eon Magna plus 2015A.
As the MRF ZLX tyres come with a special design to offer superior grip and a very comfortable ride, this is the suggested tyre for your car.Answered 05 Mar 2020 11:58:59
- Q.I have a wagon r. Want to get its tyres replaced. Pls helpA.
For your Maruti Suzuki WagonR, you can choose from MRF ZVTS, CEAT Milaze, and Apollo Amaze 4G Life.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25