- Ideal ForCity use
- FeaturesLong tyre lifeDry GripWet Grip
MRF ZQT Variants
|MRF ZQT 235/70 R16 106S||Tubeless||Rs.6200|
|MRF ZQT 205/80 R16 106S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|MRF ZQT 185/85 R16 105||Tube||Rs.5235|
|MRF ZQT 195/70 R14||Tube||Rs.4910|
|MRF ZQT 205/70 R14 98S||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|MRF ZQT 235/75 R15 105S||Tube||Rs.5680|
|MRF ZQT 215/ R14||Tube||Rs.7935|
|MRF ZQT 235/70 R16 106S||Tube||Rs.6200|
MRF ZQT Features
About MRF ZQT
A great all-season tyre for regular city use, it offers enhanced road grip and stability. The solid construction makes it durable on uneven roads.
Ideal for- City use and daily commute.
Key Features & Benefits
- Tuned to provide excellent mileage
- Specially- designed tread pattern for even wear.
- Excellent all-season performance.
- Smooth and quiet ride.â€‹
MRF ZQT Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZQT
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZQT Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZQT
Is MRF ZQT good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZQT?
Can I use MRF ZQT Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZQT tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZQT compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZQT Tyres
Popular MRF ZQT Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52