MRF ZQT-235/75 R15 105S
- Tyre Size235/75 R15 105S? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity use
- FeaturesLong tyre lifeDry GripWet Grip
A great all-season tyre for regular city use, it offers enhanced road grip and stability. The solid construction makes it durable on uneven roads.
Ideal for- City use and daily commute.
Key Features & Benefits
- Unique tread pattern provides for even-wearing.
- Low rolling resistance improves fuel efficiency.
- Circumferential grooves provide a quiet and comfortable ride.
- Unique compound makes for effective dry and wet grip.
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
75 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
925 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
S is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours