MRF ZSLK Highlights
MRF ZSLK is a tubeless type tyre available in 13, 14, and 15 inches size range. There are 6 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 3500 - Rs 6660, the ZSLK tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Elite i20, Datsun GO Plus, Ford Ecosport, and Maruti Ertiga.
MRF ZSLK Price List
|MRF ZSLK 185/65 R15 88T||Tubeless||Rs.4715|
|MRF ZSLK 195/65 R15||Tubeless||Rs.6660|
|MRF ZSLK 175/70 R13||Tubeless||Rs.4300|
|MRF ZSLK 155/70 R13||Tubeless||Rs.3500|
|MRF ZSLK 175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.5210|
|MRF ZSLK 165/80 R14||Tubeless||Rs.3895|
MRF ZSLK Features
Named as the 'Eco-friendly' by MRF, the tyre comes with silica based compound which makes for excellent wet grip and precise handling. The aggressive tread pattern offers great dry grip. MRF ZSLK is available in 6 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Low rolling resistance improves fuel efficiency
- Precise cornering
- excellent wet grip
- Quiet ride
- Highly durable
MRF ZSLK Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZSLK
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZSLK Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZSLK
Is MRF ZSLK good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZSLK?
Can I use MRF ZSLK Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZSLK tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZSLK compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZSLK Tyres
Popular MRF ZSLK Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.i am planning to buy kenda 235 65 R 17 for my scorpio.... shall i go for it.A.
Kenda is a budding Taiwanese tyre brand and has been in India for nearly 5 years. The feedback received from the consumers is mostly positive and have been regarded as value for money tyres. However, the only challenge that may arise will be related to warranty claims and after-sales service. Hence, choose wisely. Other dependable tyre patterns in this tyre size range include CEAT Czar AT, MRF Wanderer SL and Bridgestone Dueler D684.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:52:52
- Q.I have MM550 which has current tyre size 7.50-16 i am looking for new tyres which tyres will suit it?A.
The 7.50-16 is a rare size these days, hence very few tyre makers manufacture it. One of them is MRF, you can pick the MRF Super Lug Fifty Plus R for your MM55O. Or else, you can go for modern 185/85 R16 with negligible size variation and choose between CEAT Czar AT, MRF ZQT and JK Brute.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:50:52
- Q.Swift LXI. Current tyre is almost gone post 30000k Kms. Planning to replace. Suggest fuel efficient tyre. City Traffic mostly.A.
You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt, MRF ZVTS and Bridgestone Ecopia EP150.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:55:25
- Q.Which tyre best for this size 175/65R 14 HONDA AMAZE i-VETCA.
You can choose between CEAT Milaze X3, MRF ZVTS and Apollo Amazer 4G Life.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:49:36
- Q.Want to up size my 16 inch to 17 in alloy in my Tata nexon, kindly recommend a tyreA.
Tyre upgrade or upsize is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it affects the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with a wider 225/60 R16 tyre instead of the rim upgrade to 17-inch. The tyre pattern choices in this inlcude JK Elanzo Touring, Bridgestone Turanza T005, and MRF ZV2K.Answered 04-Jan-2022 13:42:48