- Ideal ForCity useHighway drive
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripLong tyre lifeFuel efficientComfortLow noiseHandling
Other MRF ZSLK Variants
|MRF ZSLK 175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.5210|
|MRF ZSLK 155/70 R13||Tubeless||Rs.3500|
|MRF ZSLK 175/70 R13||Tubeless||Rs.4300|
|MRF ZSLK 195/65 R15||Tubeless||Rs.6660|
|MRF ZSLK 185/65 R15 88T||Tubeless||Rs.4715|
|MRF ZSLK 165/80 R14||Tubeless||Rs.3895|
MRF ZSLK Features
About MRF ZSLK
Named as the 'Eco-friendly' by MRF, the tyre comes with silica based compound which makes for excellent wet grip and precise handling. The aggressive tread pattern offers great dry grip.
Ideal for- Long highway drives and city use even in wet as well dry conditions.
Key Features & Benefits
- Low rolling resistance improves fuel efficiency.
- Premium Silica compound provides excellent wet grip and enhances tyre life.
- Four rib pattern makes for a quieter ride.
- Aggressive tread pattern provides great dry grip and precise handling.
- Eco- friendly construction with lower rolling resistance, which results in better fuel efficiency.
MRF ZSLK Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to MRF ZSLK
User Reviews for MRF ZSLK Tyres
Car Using MRF ZSLK Tyres
Popular MRF ZSLK Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52