- Ideal ForCity useHighway drive
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripLong tyre lifeFuel efficientComfortLow noiseHandling
MRF ZSLK Highlights
MRF ZSLK is a tubeless type tyre available in 13, 14, and 15 inches size range. There are 6 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 3500 - Rs 6660, the ZSLK tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Elite i20, Datsun GO Plus, Ford Ecosport, and Maruti Ertiga.
MRF ZSLK Price List
|MRF ZSLK 175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.5210|
|MRF ZSLK 155/70 R13||Tubeless||Rs.3500|
|MRF ZSLK 175/70 R13||Tubeless||Rs.4300|
|MRF ZSLK 195/65 R15||Tubeless||Rs.6660|
|MRF ZSLK 185/65 R15 88T||Tubeless||Rs.4715|
|MRF ZSLK 165/80 R14||Tubeless||Rs.3895|
MRF ZSLK Features
Named as the 'Eco-friendly' by MRF, the tyre comes with silica based compound which makes for excellent wet grip and precise handling. The aggressive tread pattern offers great dry grip. MRF ZSLK is available in 6 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Low rolling resistance improves fuel efficiency
- Precise cornering
- excellent wet grip
- Quiet ride
- Highly durable
MRF ZSLK Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZSLK
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZSLK Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZSLK
Is MRF ZSLK good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZSLK?
Can I use MRF ZSLK Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZSLK tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZSLK compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZSLK Tyres
Popular MRF ZSLK Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.What are the differences amongst CEAT Milaze X3, Fuelsmarrt and Secura tyres? Which one is best for Hyundai Grand i10 for city driving? And whether MRF tyres are betten than CEAT tyres?A.
The three tyre patterns from CEAT are focussed towards different preferences. CEAT Milaze is inclined towards value and life, while the FuelSmarrts and SecuraDrives are aimed at fuel efficiency and high speed stability respectively. For Santro Xing you can pick between Milaze and FuelSmarrt. Choosing among CEAT and MRF is a matter of choice, both are equally good for Indian road conditions and offer apt value.Answered 05-Aug-2021 13:48:26
- Q.Hello tyre dekho, my car came with tyre size of 215/60 R16, I need to replace them, is there any better option for tyre uprising? And pls suggest me the good brand tyres patterns for bad roads, pot holes, humps. Thank youA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 225/60 R16 in place of the existing 215/60 R16. For tyre brand and patterns you can choose between JK Elanzo NXT, MRF ZV2K and Bridgestone Turanza T001.Answered 28-Jul-2021 17:45:55
- Q.Need to do Delhi to Leh by Innova crysta. What tyres should the vehicle have considering the terrain and weather Aug-21/Sept-21A.
You can select between CEAT Czar HP, Apollo Apterra Cross and MRF Wanderer.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:27:50