More Variants Of ZSLK
|175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.5040|
|185/65 R15 88T||Tubeless||Rs.4595|
About MRF ZSLK
Named as the 'Eco-friendly' by MRF, the tyre comes with silica based compound which makes for excellent wet grip and precise handling. The aggressive tread pattern offers great dry grip.
Ideal for- Long highway drives and city use even in wet as well dry conditions.
Key Features & Benefits
- Low rolling resistance improves fuel efficiency.
- Premium Silica compound provides excellent wet grip and enhances tyre life.
- Four rib pattern makes for a quieter ride.
- Aggressive tread pattern provides great dry grip and precise handling.
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
User Reviews for MRF Tyres
Car Using MRF ZSLK Tyres
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours