Named as the 'Eco-friendly' by MRF, the tyre comes with silica based compound which makes for excellent wet grip and precise handling. The aggressive tread pattern offers great dry grip.
Ideal for- Long highway drives and city use even in wet as well dry conditions.
Key Features & Benefits
- Low rolling resistance improves fuel efficiency.
- Premium Silica compound provides excellent wet grip and enhances tyre life.
- Four rib pattern makes for a quieter ride.
- Aggressive tread pattern provides great dry grip and precise handling.
175 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
475 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for ZSLK 175/65 R14 82T Tubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.I want buy two cheap and best tyres for my santro xing car. Help me in choosA.
Hello Sanjay, I believe Falken Sincera SN835 and MRF ZVTS are good options for you to consider. Falken would offer better grip and comfort levels while MRF will offer decent grip but a long tyre life. In case you can increase your budget by a small margin then go for MRF ZSLK, it offers great grip , long tyre life and will also improve your vehicle's fuel efficiency by a small margin. RegardsAnswered 13 Dec 2016 10:24:45