MRF ZSLK-175/65 R14 82T Tubeless
- Tyre Size175/65 R14 82T? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity useHighway drive
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripLong tyre lifeFuel efficientComfortLow noiseHandling
Other MRF ZSLK Variants
|MRF ZSLK 155/70 R13||Tubeless||Rs.3500|
|MRF ZSLK 175/70 R13||Tubeless||Rs.4300|
|MRF ZSLK 195/65 R15||Tubeless||Rs.6660|
|MRF ZSLK 185/65 R15 88T||Tubeless||Rs.4715|
|MRF ZSLK 165/80 R14||Tubeless||Rs.3895|
MRF ZSLK 175/65 R14 82T Features
Named as the 'Eco-friendly' by MRF, the tyre comes with silica based compound which makes for excellent wet grip and precise handling. The aggressive tread pattern offers great dry grip.
Ideal for- Long highway drives and city use even in wet as well dry conditions.
Key Features & Benefits
- Low rolling resistance improves fuel efficiency.
- Premium Silica compound provides excellent wet grip and enhances tyre life.
- Four rib pattern makes for a quieter ride.
- Aggressive tread pattern provides great dry grip and precise handling.
- Eco- friendly construction with lower rolling resistance, which results in better fuel efficiency.
MRF ZSLK 175/65 R14 82T Specifications
175 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
475 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to MRF ZSLK
User Reviews for MRF ZSLK Tyres
MRF ZSLK Compatible With
Other MRF Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours