- Ideal ForCity use
- FeaturesDry GripLong tyre life
MRF ZTX Highlights
MRF ZTX is a tube/tubeless type tyre available in 12,13, 14, and 15 inches size range. There are 10 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 2450 - Rs 5597, the ZTX tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Dzire, Datsun GO Plus, and Toyota Innova.
MRF ZTX Price List
|MRF ZTX 145/70 R13 71S||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|MRF ZTX 145/80 R12 74S||Tube||Rs.2510|
|MRF ZTX 155/70 R13 75T||Tube||Rs.2596|
|MRF ZTX 165/65 R13 77S||Tube||Rs.2450|
|MRF ZTX 165/65 R14 79T||Tube||Rs.4025|
|MRF ZTX 205/65 R15 94H||Tubeless||Rs.5597|
|MRF ZTX 155/70 R13 75T||Tube||Rs.2815|
|MRF ZTX 165/80 R14 85T||Tubeless||Rs.3045|
|MRF ZTX 165/65 R13 77T||Tubeless||Rs.2750|
|MRF ZTX 155/70 R13 75T||Tube||Rs.2695|
MRF ZTX Features
MRF ZTX is a tube type radial that comes in sizes ranging from 12 to 14 inches. Firm grip and quick response are some of its key qualities. It is available 10 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Excellent traction
- Comfortable and quiet ride
- Long tyre life
MRF ZTX Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZTX
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZTX Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZTX
Is MRF ZTX good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZTX?
Can I use MRF ZTX Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZTX tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZTX compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZTX Tyres
Popular MRF ZTX Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.What are the differences amongst CEAT Milaze X3, Fuelsmarrt and Secura tyres? Which one is best for Hyundai Grand i10 for city driving? And whether MRF tyres are betten than CEAT tyres?A.
The three tyre patterns from CEAT are focussed towards different preferences. CEAT Milaze is inclined towards value and life, while the FuelSmarrts and SecuraDrives are aimed at fuel efficiency and high speed stability respectively. For Santro Xing you can pick between Milaze and FuelSmarrt. Choosing among CEAT and MRF is a matter of choice, both are equally good for Indian road conditions and offer apt value.Answered 05-Aug-2021 13:48:26
- Q.Hello tyre dekho, my car came with tyre size of 215/60 R16, I need to replace them, is there any better option for tyre uprising? And pls suggest me the good brand tyres patterns for bad roads, pot holes, humps. Thank youA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 225/60 R16 in place of the existing 215/60 R16. For tyre brand and patterns you can choose between JK Elanzo NXT, MRF ZV2K and Bridgestone Turanza T001.Answered 28-Jul-2021 17:45:55
- Q.Need to do Delhi to Leh by Innova crysta. What tyres should the vehicle have considering the terrain and weather Aug-21/Sept-21A.
You can select between CEAT Czar HP, Apollo Apterra Cross and MRF Wanderer.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:27:50