- Ideal ForCity use
- FeaturesDry GripLong tyre life
MRF ZTX Variants
|MRF ZTX 145/70 R13 71S||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|MRF ZTX 145/80 R12 74S||Tube||Rs.2510|
|MRF ZTX 155/70 R13 75T||Tube||Rs.2596|
|MRF ZTX 165/65 R13 77S||Tube||Rs.2450|
|MRF ZTX 165/65 R14 79T||Tube||Rs.4025|
|MRF ZTX 165/65 R13 77T||Tubeless||Rs.2750|
|MRF ZTX 205/65 R15 94H||Tubeless||Rs.5597|
|MRF ZTX 155/70 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.2815|
|MRF ZTX 165/80 R14 85T||Tubeless||Rs.3045|
|MRF ZTX 155/70 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.2695|
MRF ZTX Features
About MRF ZTX
It is a tube type radial that comes in sizes ranging from 12 to 14 inches. Firm grip and quick response are some of its key qualities.
Ideal for- Daily commute and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide contact patch provides good stability to the vehicle and improves braking.
- Curvilinear tread pattern provides extra traction and enhances tyre life.
- Tread design optimized for tyre life, comfortable and quiet ride.
- Better grip and traction due to curvilinear tread pattern.
MRF ZTX Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZTX
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZTX Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZTX
Is MRF ZTX good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZTX?
Can I use MRF ZTX Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZTX tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZTX compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZTX Tyres
Popular MRF ZTX Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52