- Ideal ForCity use
- FeaturesDry GripLong tyre life
MRF ZTX Highlights
MRF ZTX is a tube/tubeless type tyre available in 12,13, 14, and 15 inches size range. There are 10 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 2450 - Rs 5597, the ZTX tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Dzire, Datsun GO Plus, and Toyota Innova.
MRF ZTX Price List
|MRF ZTX 155/70 R13 75T||Tube||Rs.3833|
|MRF ZTX 175/65 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.5513|
|MRF ZTX 165/80 R14 85T||Tubeless||Rs.4305|
|MRF ZTX 155/70 R13 75T||Tube||Rs.2815|
|MRF ZTX 205/65 R15 94H||Tubeless||Rs.6310|
|MRF ZTX 165/65 R13 77T||Tubeless||Rs.3827|
|MRF ZTX 155/80 R13 79T||Tubeless||Rs.4284|
|MRF ZTX 165/65 R14 79T||Tube||Rs.4573|
|MRF ZTX 165/65 R13 77S||Tube||Rs.3615|
|MRF ZTX 155/70 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.3255|
|MRF ZTX 145/80 R12 74T||Tube||Rs.3245|
|MRF ZTX 145/70 R13 71S||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
MRF ZTX Features
MRF ZTX is a tube type radial that comes in sizes ranging from 12 to 14 inches. Firm grip and quick response are some of its key qualities. It is available 10 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Excellent traction
- Comfortable and quiet ride
- Long tyre life
MRF ZTX Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZTX
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZTX Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZTX
Is MRF ZTX good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZTX?
Can I use MRF ZTX Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZTX tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZTX compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZTX Tyres
Popular MRF ZTX Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.MY CHOICE OF TYRE FOR SKODA KUSHAQ IS CONTI CROSS CONTACT LX2-215/60-R17 AND PIRELLI SCRPIOAN ATR. IS IT RIGHT CHOICE? UR SUGGESTIONS PLSA.
Yes, both the tyre patterns are good choices for Skoda Kushaq. You can install any one of the two patterns.Answered 07-Dec-2023 12:57:14
- Q.I have swift zdi with 195 65 r15 tyres planning 195.65.r15 is this suitable for swiftA.
The tyre size 195/65 R15 is an upsize for Maruti Swift from the regular 185/65 R15 tyre size. Hence, if you are looking to replace tyres, you can choose either of the tyre size.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:29:41
- Q.Whether 195/60R16 89V is suitable for Elite i20 Asta CRDI..I bought this second hand car and same spec was there in car now I changed to new tyre with same spec, looks like milage has reduced..Pls advice.A.
It is nearly the same size tyre that comes originally fitted with the new Hyundai Elite i20 Asta. Hence, you can continue the said tyre size, or else shift to specific and company recommended 195/55 R16 tyre size.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:27:00
- Q.scorpio s11 17inch alloys..A.
For Mahindra Scorpio S11, you can pick tyre pattern between MRF Wanderer, Bridgestone Dueler and Apollo Apterra HT.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:10:52
- Q.215/55/R17, For XUV300, I want to upsize. Suggestion pleaseA.
The base models of Mahindra XUV300 are equipped with 205/65 R16 tyre size, while the top end trims feature larger 215/55 R17. As the 17-inch tyre is already an upsize against the 16-inch one, there is no need of more larger tyre. Moreover, some of the cons of tyre upsize include reduced fuel mileage, unstable performance, etc., due to these concerns it is not recommended by the car manufacturers. Hence, for balanced performance always insist on company-fitted tyre size.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:01:00