MRF ZTX-165/65 R13 77T Tubeless
- Tyre Size165/65 R13 77T? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity use
- FeaturesDry GripLong tyre life
Other MRF ZTX Variants
|MRF ZTX 145/70 R13 71S||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|MRF ZTX 145/80 R12 74S||Tube||Rs.2510|
|MRF ZTX 155/70 R13 75T||Tube||Rs.2596|
|MRF ZTX 165/65 R13 77S||Tube||Rs.2450|
|MRF ZTX 165/65 R14 79T||Tube||Rs.4025|
|MRF ZTX 205/65 R15 94H||Tubeless||Rs.5597|
|MRF ZTX 155/70 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.2815|
|MRF ZTX 165/80 R14 85T||Tubeless||Rs.3045|
|MRF ZTX 155/70 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.2695|
MRF ZTX 165/65 R13 77T Features
It is a tube type radial that comes in sizes ranging from 12 to 14 inches. Firm grip and quick response are some of its key qualities.
Ideal for- Daily commute and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide contact patch provides good stability to the vehicle and improves braking.
- Curvilinear tread pattern provides extra traction and enhances tyre life.
- Tread design optimized for tyre life, comfortable and quiet ride.
- Better grip and traction due to curvilinear tread pattern.
MRF ZTX 165/65 R13 77T Specifications
165 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
13 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
77 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to MRF ZTX
User Reviews for MRF ZTX Tyres
MRF ZTX Compatible With
Other MRF Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have Renault Kwid 2017 model, and I am planning for tyre change stock jk ultima neo last only 24000 kms. I have 2 jk ultima neo tyres with me i need to change rear 2 tyres. Can you suggest which one is best to fit 155 80 R13 Apollo 4g, goodyear duraplus, yokohama earth 1, Ceat milaze x3 or Mrf ztx. Plz suggest me best tyre with good milage, comfort and low noise.A.
As per my suggestion, MRF ZTX will be the best option for your vehicle as the tyre provides a firm grip and good milage along with reduced noise and extra comfort.Answered 05 Mar 2020 11:58:59
- Q.I want to know good tube less tyre at good price for my Maruthi swift carA.
The likes of the MRF ZTX, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and Bridgestone Firestone FR500 are both very reliable and affordable tyres options for the Maruti Suzuki Swift. The three tyres come at around Rs 2,925, Rs 3,125, and Rs 3,000, respectively.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.I have maruti eeco car 7 str and i want to change both front side tyre , i am confused about which company tyre is batter CEAT, MRF, BRIDJSTONE, APPOLO, JKA.
All brands that you have mentioned offer great tyres. Different tyre model available for the Maruti Suzuki Eeco 7-seater by these brands are Bridgestone B290, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, CEAT Milaze X3, and MRF ZTX.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58