MRF ZV2K-185/70 R14
- Tyre Size185/70 R14? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity useHighway drive
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripLong tyre lifeComfortLow noiseHandlingBetter Braking
Other MRF ZV2K Variants
|MRF ZV2K 155/65 R13 73T||Tube||Rs.2595|
|MRF ZV2K 175/80 R13 86S||Tube||Rs.4355|
|MRF ZV2K 205/65 R15 99S||Tube||Rs.5595|
|MRF ZV2K 185/65 R14 86H||Tube||Rs.3444|
|MRF ZV2K 175/65 R14 82T||Tube||Rs.4005|
|MRF ZV2K 195/60 R15 88T||Tube||Rs.5249|
|MRF ZV2K 205/65 R15 94H||Tube||Rs.5595|
|MRF ZV2K 165/80 R14 85T||Tubeless||Rs.2965|
|MRF ZV2K 165/80 R14 88S||Tubeless||Rs.2600|
|MRF ZV2K 175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.4220|
|MRF ZV2K 185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.4175|
|MRF ZV2K 195/60 R15 88T||Tubeless||Rs.4500|
|MRF ZV2K 195/60 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.4200|
|MRF ZV2K 195/60 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.5450|
|MRF ZV2K 195/65 R15 91V||Tubeless||Rs.5315|
|MRF ZV2K 205/55 R16 91V||Tubeless||Rs.7670|
|MRF ZV2K 205/55 R16 91W||Tubeless||Rs.6700|
|MRF ZV2K 205/65 R15 94H||Tubeless||Rs.5795|
|MRF ZV2K 225/60 R16 98V||Tubeless||Rs.7355|
|MRF ZV2K 205/60 R16 92H||Tubeless||Rs.7575|
|MRF ZV2K 185/70 R14 88S||Tubeless||Rs.4185|
|MRF ZV2K 205/60 R16 92V||Tubeless||Rs.6000|
|MRF ZV2K 175/70 R13||Tubeless||Rs.3715|
|MRF ZV2K 185/65 R15||Tubeless||Rs.4120|
|MRF ZV2K 225/60 R15||Tubeless||Rs.6830|
|MRF ZV2K 155/65 R14||Tubeless||Rs.2835|
MRF ZV2K 185/70 R14 Features
Used in a variety of compact SUVs and sedans as an original equipment, the tyre incorporates a premium all-season compound which provides great traction in dry as well as wet conditions. Its unique tread design ensures a quiet and comfortable ride.
Ideal for- Extensive highway use and city drives.
Key Features & Benefits
- Supple sidewalls provide a comfortable ride quality.
- Deeper tread grooves reduce noise filtration into the cabin.
- Outstanding traction and responsive braking capability enhance driving experience.
- Optimum traction and a smooth, quiet ride due to better tread design.
- Special polymer compound provides long-term uniform tread wear.
MRF ZV2K 185/70 R14 Specifications
185 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to MRF ZV2K
User Reviews for MRF ZV2K Tyres
MRF ZV2K Compatible With
Other MRF Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have 2008 model Tavera Neo 3 (9) Seater can you plz recommend best brand tyres for my carA.
For your Chevrolet Tavera Neo 3, the MRF ZV2K, Pirelli P7, Bridgestone B390, and Yokohama Earth-1 are good options.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.I want tyre upsize etios liva gd 2014 mileage 65k 175/65r14 i want more ground clearance can i fit 165/80 R14A.
Yes, you can go with the desired upsize as it will improve the ride comfort for your vehicle.The suggested tyre for the same would be MRF ZV2K as its supple sidewalls provide a comfortable ride quality and its deeper tread grooves reduce noise filtration into the cabin.Answered 13 Feb 2020 06:00:37