Used in a variety of compact SUVs and sedans as an original equipment, the tyre incorporates a premium all-season compound which provides great traction in dry as well as wet conditions. Its unique tread design ensures a quiet and comfortable ride.
Ideal for- Extensive highway use and city drives.
Key Features & Benefits
- Supple sidewalls provide a comfortable ride quality.
- Deeper tread grooves reduce noise filtration into the cabin.
- Optimized tread design for improved dry grip.
- Compound polymer improves braking efficiency.
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
750 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have 2008 model Tavera Neo 3 (9) Seater can you plz recommend best brand tyres for my carA.
For your Chevrolet Tavera Neo 3, the MRF ZV2K, Pirelli P7, Bridgestone B390, and Yokohama Earth-1 are good options.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.I want tyre upsize etios liva gd 2014 mileage 65k 175/65r14 i want more ground clearance can i fit 165/80 R14A.
Yes, you can go with the desired upsize as it will improve the ride comfort for your vehicle.The suggested tyre for the same would be MRF ZV2K as its supple sidewalls provide a comfortable ride quality and its deeper tread grooves reduce noise filtration into the cabin.Answered 13 Feb 2020 06:00:37