- Ideal ForCity useHighway drive
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripDurableLong tyre lifeComfortDurability
MRF ZVRL Price List
|MRF ZVRL 265/70 R15 112S||Tubeless||Rs.9390|
|MRF ZVRL 245/70 R16 111S||Tubeless||Rs.9775|
MRF ZVRL Features
An SUV tyre that offers a comfortable and quiet ride quality. Its tread pattern makes it perform well on dry as well as wet conditions.
Ideal for- City use and highway runs.
Key Features & Benefits
- The tread compound offers good dry and wet grip.
- Tread grooves provides for a quiet ride.
- Aggressive tread design provides for good on and off road traction.
- Computerised tread pitch sequence.
- Ideal for on/off-road driving conditions.
- Quieter ride due to unique tread pitch pattern.
MRF ZVRL Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZVRL
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZVRL Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZVRL
Is MRF ZVRL good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZVRL?
Can I use MRF ZVRL Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZVRL tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZVRL compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZVRL Tyres
Popular MRF ZVRL Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.I have a baleno and the front tyre is having many punctures and I have to keep filling air very frequently. My car is 5 years old with 32K Kms. Should I replace the tyre now?A.
A tyre that calls for frequent air filling in a vehicle indicates severe pressure loss due to minor prick or grave internal injury. In any of the case, the injured car tyre needs to be replaced with a new tyre. Proper tyre pressure maintenance is one of most important aspects in a vehicle directly affecting its performance, fuel economy and safety at high speeds. Therefore, it’s time to go for a new tyre.Answered 24-Nov-2023 17:39:29
- Q.I have thar crde in which stock tyre P 235/70 R 16 I want to steel rims and upsize tyre plz give me size of rim and tyre size which I can upgrade till I have no face mileage and comfort problem in my car maximum tire size in itA.
Choosing larger tyre size for a vehicle affects fuel economy and performance, hence tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers. The maximum tyre size that will not create any issue during driving is actually the company-fitted tyre size. Hence, for balanced performance and safe driving always insist upon the original tyre size of a vehicle.Answered 24-Nov-2023 16:39:30
- Q.can put 225/60/16r for skoda yetiA.
The Skoda Yeti is originally fitted with 215/60 R16 tyre size. Opting for a marginally larger width tyre may affect the fuel economy to some extent. If you are fine with it you can pick the said 225/60 R16 tyre sizeAnswered 24-Nov-2023 16:29:53
- Q.I have purchased fort figo titanium model @2011 please refer which tyre is good for my carA.
For Ford Figo model, you can pick tyre patterns among MRF ZVTS, Apollo Amazer 4G Life and Bridgestone B250.Answered 20-Nov-2023 15:35:21
- Q.Which tyres will be good for Tata nexon dieselA.
For Tata Nexon, you can pick tyre patterns between MRF Wanderer Sport, Goodyear Wrangler and Bridgestone Dueler.Answered 20-Nov-2023 15:32:40