MRF ZVRL Price List
|MRF ZVRL 265/70 R15 112S||Tubeless||Rs.9390|
|MRF ZVRL 245/70 R16 111S||Tubeless||Rs.9775|
MRF ZVRL Features
An SUV tyre that offers a comfortable and quiet ride quality. Its tread pattern makes it perform well on dry as well as wet conditions.
Ideal for- City use and highway runs.
Key Features & Benefits
- The tread compound offers good dry and wet grip.
- Tread grooves provides for a quiet ride.
- Aggressive tread design provides for good on and off road traction.
- Computerised tread pitch sequence.
- Ideal for on/off-road driving conditions.
- Quieter ride due to unique tread pitch pattern.
MRF ZVRL Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZVRL
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZVRL Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZVRL
Is MRF ZVRL good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZVRL?
Can I use MRF ZVRL Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZVRL tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZVRL compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZVRL Tyres
Popular MRF ZVRL Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.Suitable for maruthi esteem car size 14A.
You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3, MRF ZTX, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:28:52
- Q.My vehicle is 2017 honda amaze sxmt idtech i am getting mrf zvtv 175/70 R14 84T... Is it fine or can create some problem ?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by auto manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Here, the stock tyre for Honda Amaze is 175/65 R14, while the one mentioned by you is 175/70 R14. As it has a marginal difference against the stock tyre size, hence there will not be any major concern, but it may still affect the mileage and handling slightly. Thus, you can go ahead with the MRF ZVTV tyre.Answered 18-Jan-2022 13:11:24
- Q.i am planning to buy kenda 235 65 R 17 for my scorpio.... shall i go for it.A.
Kenda is a budding Taiwanese tyre brand and has been in India for nearly 5 years. The feedback received from the consumers is mostly positive and have been regarded as value for money tyres. However, the only challenge that may arise will be related to warranty claims and after-sales service. Hence, choose wisely. Other dependable tyre patterns in this tyre size range include CEAT Czar AT, MRF Wanderer SL and Bridgestone Dueler D684.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:52:52
- Q.I have MM550 which has current tyre size 7.50-16 i am looking for new tyres which tyres will suit it?A.
The 7.50-16 is a rare size these days, hence very few tyre makers manufacture it. One of them is MRF, you can pick the MRF Super Lug Fifty Plus R for your MM55O. Or else, you can go for modern 185/85 R16 with negligible size variation and choose between CEAT Czar AT, MRF ZQT and JK Brute.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:50:52
- Q.Swift LXI. Current tyre is almost gone post 30000k Kms. Planning to replace. Suggest fuel efficient tyre. City Traffic mostly.A.
You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt, MRF ZVTS and Bridgestone Ecopia EP150.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:55:25