This tyre offers exceptional braking ability and with precise steering response. Central rib provides great traction over dry and wet surfaces.
Ideal for- City and highway use.
Key Features & Benefits
- Large tread blocks provide for a comfortable ride.
- Circumferential grooves provide great wet grip.
- Wide lateral grooves provide for great wet grip.
155 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
80 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
User Reviews for MRF Tyres
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Suggest a tyre for alto 800. For daily city drivingA.
For your Maruti Suzuki Alto 800, you can consider the following tyres: MRF ZVTS, Apollo Amazer 4G, and CEAT Fuel Smarrt.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Hyundai Getz 175,70,13R tyre required.. Which brand is good ?? JK, MRF ??A.
We will recommend you to go for either MRF ZVTS or Apollo Amazer 4G. Both the tyres offer long tread, good grip, excellent comforts, and superior handling.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Tyres for Skoda LauraA.
Some of the better options for your Skoda Laura would be Yokohama A.drive AA01, MRF ZVT, and Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58