MRF ZVTS A2
MRF ZVTS A2 Price List
|MRF ZVTS A2 165/70 R14 81T||Tubeless||Rs.3015|
MRF ZVTS A2 Features
About MRF ZVTS A2
MRF ZVTS A2 is a tubeless radial car tyre. It gets deeper tread grooves for better traction and braking response. Special polymer compound ensures long-term uniform tread wear. ZVTV offers optimum traction and a smooth, quiet ride due to precisely designed tread pitch sequence.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Deeper tread grooves in an optimized tread design.
- Special polymer compound ensures long-term uniform tread wear.
- Specialized, extra-supple sidewalls for comfort and reliability.
- Outstanding traction and braking response due to deeper grooves.
- Premium all-season tread compound & Carcass incorporates supple sidewalls.
- Tread design features higher sipe density and computerized tread pitch sequence.
- Optimum traction and a smooth, quiet ride due to precisely designed tread pitch sequence.
MRF ZVTS A2 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZVTS A2
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZVTS A2
Is MRF ZVTS A2 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZVTS A2?
Can I use MRF ZVTS A2 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZVTS A2 tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZVTS A2 compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZVTS A2 Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52