MRF ZVTS A2 Highlights
MRF ZVTS A2 is a tubeless type tyre available in only 14 inch size range. There is only size available. Price at Rs 3015, the ZVTS A2 is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Celerio, Datsun GO Plus, Maruti Wagon R, Datsun GO, Renault Pulse, and Nissan Micra.
MRF ZVTS A2 Price List
|MRF ZVTS A2 165/70 R14 81T||Tubeless||Rs.3015|
MRF ZVTS A2 Features
MRF ZVTS A2 is a tubeless radial car tyre. It gets deeper tread grooves for better traction and braking response. Special polymer compound ensures long-term uniform tread wear. ZVTV offers optimum traction and a smooth, quiet ride due to precisely designed tread pitch sequence.
Key Features & Benefits
- Deeper tread grooves in an optimized tread design.
- Special polymer compound ensures long-term uniform tread wear.
- Specialized, extra-supple sidewalls for comfort and reliability.
- Outstanding traction and braking response due to deeper grooves.
- Premium all-season tread compound & Carcass incorporates supple sidewalls.
- Tread design features higher sipe density and computerized tread pitch sequence.
- Optimum traction and a smooth, quiet ride due to precisely designed tread pitch sequence.
MRF ZVTS A2 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZVTS A2
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZVTS A2
Is MRF ZVTS A2 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZVTS A2?
Can I use MRF ZVTS A2 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZVTS A2 tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZVTS A2 compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZVTS A2 Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.Hello tyre dekho, my car came with tyre size of 215/60 R16, I need to replace them, is there any better option for tyre uprising? And pls suggest me the good brand tyres patterns for bad roads, pot holes, humps. Thank youA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 225/60 R16 in place of the existing 215/60 R16. For tyre brand and patterns you can choose between JK Elanzo NXT, MRF ZV2K and Bridgestone Turanza T001.Answered 28-Jul-2021 17:45:55
- Q.Need to do Delhi to Leh by Innova crysta. What tyres should the vehicle have considering the terrain and weather Aug-21/Sept-21A.
You can select between CEAT Czar HP, Apollo Apterra Cross and MRF Wanderer.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:27:50
- Q.In my car etios vd at present i am using tyre size 185/60R15, now someone suggest me to upsize Tyre with 185/65 R15, if i upsize the Tyre is there any issue related with mileage and stabilityA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 195/60 R15 instead of 185/65 R15. You choose tyre patterns from CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX1 or MRF Perfinza CLX1.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:24:01