MRF ZVTS A2 Highlights
MRF ZVTS A2 is a tubeless type tyre available in only 14 inch size range. There is only size available. Price at Rs 3015, the ZVTS A2 is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Celerio, Datsun GO Plus, Maruti Wagon R, Datsun GO, Renault Pulse, and Nissan Micra.
MRF ZVTS A2 Price List
|MRF ZVTS A2 165/70 R14 81T||Tubeless||Rs.3665|
MRF ZVTS A2 Features
MRF ZVTS A2 is a tubeless radial car tyre. It gets deeper tread grooves for better traction and braking response. Special polymer compound ensures long-term uniform tread wear. ZVTV offers optimum traction and a smooth, quiet ride due to precisely designed tread pitch sequence.
Key Features & Benefits
- Deeper tread grooves in an optimized tread design.
- Special polymer compound ensures long-term uniform tread wear.
- Specialized, extra-supple sidewalls for comfort and reliability.
- Outstanding traction and braking response due to deeper grooves.
- Premium all-season tread compound & Carcass incorporates supple sidewalls.
- Tread design features higher sipe density and computerized tread pitch sequence.
- Optimum traction and a smooth, quiet ride due to precisely designed tread pitch sequence.
MRF ZVTS A2 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZVTS A2
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZVTS A2
Is MRF ZVTS A2 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZVTS A2?
Can I use MRF ZVTS A2 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZVTS A2 tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZVTS A2 compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZVTS A2 Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.Want to change car tyres for New Ford Figo .Current size of tyres is 175/65 R14.Is it good fit tyres of size 185/65 R14 of Bridgestone or anyother brands. Please suggest good tyres for new ford figoA.
Choosing tyre size other than the company-recommended one leads to a drop in the performance and fuel economy of the vehicle. Hence, tyre upsizing is not endorsed by the car makers. Moreover, if you still wish to go with 185/65 R14 in place of the existing 175/65 R14 you can go for it. You can choose tyre patterns between MRF ZVTS, Apollo Amazer 4G Life and Bridgestone B290.Answered 03-Aug-2023 16:34:49
- Q.Would MRF tyre be good for Swift automatic. The opinion general is MRF tyres are hard and its fit only for heavy vehicle or off roaders. Can you suggest a tyre best fit for Swift automatic.A.
Yes. You can go for MRF tyres as they are durable and offer long tyre life alongside is leading tyre brand in the passenger vehicle segment. Brand MRF successfully manufactures tyres for nearly every vehicle segment comprising trucks, buses, off-road vehicles, tractor/trailers, passenger cars, two-wheeler and others. Therefore, labeling them as only heavy/off-road vehicle makers won’t be justified. If you are looking for comfort and better control/stability, you can pick tyre patterns from Yokohama and Bridgestone. Or else, economically MRF ZLX is also a better option compared to other MRF tyre patterns like ZVTS, ZTX, etc.Answered 14-Jul-2023 12:35:58
- Q.best tyre for honda city 2018 175/65 r15A.
For Honda City (2018), you can choose tyre patterns between MRF ZVTS, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, and Bridgestone B250/B290.Answered 14-Jul-2023 12:34:27
- Q.Vento highline plus 2015 model petrol MPIA.
For Volkswagen Vento Highline+, you can opt for tyre patterns between MRF ZVTV, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 and Bridgestone Sturdo.Answered 10-Jul-2023 17:21:31
- Q.goodyear assurance or mrf wanderer which one is bestA.
Be it Goodyear Assurance or MRF Wanderer, both are very apt tyres sighting Indian road conditions. You can check with the accessibility of the authorised tyre dealer in your area/city, which ever brand is easily available go for it.Answered 06-Jul-2023 13:26:22