- Ideal ForCity use
- FeaturesLong tyre lifeWet GripDry GripDurability
MRF ZVTV Price List
|MRF ZVTV 185/65 R15 88T||Tubeless||Rs.4299|
|MRF ZVTV 205/65 R16||Tubeless||Rs.6800|
|MRF ZVTV 165/65 R14 79H||Tubeless||Rs.4484|
|MRF ZVTV 185/65 R15 88S||Tubeless||Rs.4750|
|MRF ZVTV 185/60 R15 84T||Tubeless||Rs.4855|
|MRF ZVTV 175/70 R14 84T||Tubeless||Rs.5119|
|MRF ZVTV 175/65 R15 84T||Tubeless||Rs.4750|
|MRF ZVTV 175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.4235|
|MRF ZVTV 165/70 R14 81S||Tubeless||Rs.2900|
|MRF ZVTV 195/55 R16||Tubeless||Rs.7325|
MRF ZVTV Features
A popular tyre with automakers for original fitment, it comes with maximized rubber in the tread pattern to offer good traction. The tyres offer a comfortable ride with a balanced performance.
Ideal for- City use
Key Features and Benefits-
- Quiet tread pattern.
- Fuel efficient.
- Comfortable ride.
- Improved performance and balanced handling.
- Maximized rubber in tread pattern for better grip.
- Interlocked buttons with offset sipes for maximum stiffness of blocks.
MRF ZVTV Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZVTV
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZVTV Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZVTV
Is MRF ZVTV good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZVTV?
Can I use MRF ZVTV Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZVTV tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZVTV compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZVTV Tyres
Popular MRF ZVTV Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.MY CHOICE OF TYRE FOR SKODA KUSHAQ IS CONTI CROSS CONTACT LX2-215/60-R17 AND PIRELLI SCRPIOAN ATR. IS IT RIGHT CHOICE? UR SUGGESTIONS PLSA.
Yes, both the tyre patterns are good choices for Skoda Kushaq. You can install any one of the two patterns.Answered 07-Dec-2023 12:57:14
- Q.I have swift zdi with 195 65 r15 tyres planning 195.65.r15 is this suitable for swiftA.
The tyre size 195/65 R15 is an upsize for Maruti Swift from the regular 185/65 R15 tyre size. Hence, if you are looking to replace tyres, you can choose either of the tyre size.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:29:41
- Q.Whether 195/60R16 89V is suitable for Elite i20 Asta CRDI..I bought this second hand car and same spec was there in car now I changed to new tyre with same spec, looks like milage has reduced..Pls advice.A.
It is nearly the same size tyre that comes originally fitted with the new Hyundai Elite i20 Asta. Hence, you can continue the said tyre size, or else shift to specific and company recommended 195/55 R16 tyre size.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:27:00
- Q.scorpio s11 17inch alloys..A.
For Mahindra Scorpio S11, you can pick tyre pattern between MRF Wanderer, Bridgestone Dueler and Apollo Apterra HT.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:10:52
- Q.215/55/R17, For XUV300, I want to upsize. Suggestion pleaseA.
The base models of Mahindra XUV300 are equipped with 205/65 R16 tyre size, while the top end trims feature larger 215/55 R17. As the 17-inch tyre is already an upsize against the 16-inch one, there is no need of more larger tyre. Moreover, some of the cons of tyre upsize include reduced fuel mileage, unstable performance, etc., due to these concerns it is not recommended by the car manufacturers. Hence, for balanced performance always insist on company-fitted tyre size.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:01:00