- Ideal ForCity use
- FeaturesLong tyre lifeWet GripDry GripDurability
MRF ZVTV Price List
|MRF ZVTV 195/55 R16||Tubeless||Rs.7325|
|MRF ZVTV 165/70 R14 81S||Tubeless||Rs.2900|
|MRF ZVTV 175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.4235|
|MRF ZVTV 175/65 R15 84T||Tubeless||Rs.4750|
|MRF ZVTV 175/70 R14 84T||Tubeless||Rs.3945|
|MRF ZVTV 185/60 R15 84T||Tubeless||Rs.4605|
|MRF ZVTV 185/65 R15 88S||Tubeless||Rs.4750|
|MRF ZVTV 185/65 R15 88T||Tubeless||Rs.4299|
|MRF ZVTV 165/65 R14||Tubeless||Rs.3535|
|MRF ZVTV 205/65 R16||Tubeless||Rs.6800|
MRF ZVTV Features
A popular tyre with automakers for original fitment, it comes with maximized rubber in the tread pattern to offer good traction. The tyres offer a comfortable ride with a balanced performance.
Ideal for- City use
Key Features and Benefits-
- Quiet tread pattern.
- Fuel efficient.
- Comfortable ride.
- Improved performance and balanced handling.
- Maximized rubber in tread pattern for better grip.
- Interlocked buttons with offset sipes for maximum stiffness of blocks.
MRF ZVTV Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZVTV
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZVTV Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZVTV
Is MRF ZVTV good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZVTV?
Can I use MRF ZVTV Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZVTV tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZVTV compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZVTV Tyres
Popular MRF ZVTV Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.Hello tyre dekho, my car came with tyre size of 215/60 R16, I need to replace them, is there any better option for tyre uprising? And pls suggest me the good brand tyres patterns for bad roads, pot holes, humps. Thank youA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 225/60 R16 in place of the existing 215/60 R16. For tyre brand and patterns you can choose between JK Elanzo NXT, MRF ZV2K and Bridgestone Turanza T001.Answered 28-Jul-2021 17:45:55
- Q.Need to do Delhi to Leh by Innova crysta. What tyres should the vehicle have considering the terrain and weather Aug-21/Sept-21A.
You can select between CEAT Czar HP, Apollo Apterra Cross and MRF Wanderer.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:27:50
- Q.In my car etios vd at present i am using tyre size 185/60R15, now someone suggest me to upsize Tyre with 185/65 R15, if i upsize the Tyre is there any issue related with mileage and stabilityA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 195/60 R15 instead of 185/65 R15. You choose tyre patterns from CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX1 or MRF Perfinza CLX1.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:24:01