MRF ZVTV Variants
|MRF ZVTV 195/55 R16||Tubeless||Rs.7325|
|MRF ZVTV 165/70 R14 81S||Tubeless||Rs.2900|
|MRF ZVTV 175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.4235|
|MRF ZVTV 175/65 R15 84T||Tubeless||Rs.4750|
|MRF ZVTV 175/70 R14 84T||Tubeless||Rs.3945|
|MRF ZVTV 185/60 R15 84T||Tubeless||Rs.4605|
|MRF ZVTV 185/65 R15 88S||Tubeless||Rs.4750|
|MRF ZVTV 165/65 R14||Tubeless||Rs.3535|
|MRF ZVTV 205/65 R16||Tubeless||Rs.6800|
MRF ZVTV Features
About MRF ZVTV
A popular tyre with automakers for original fitment, it comes with maximized rubber in the tread pattern to offer good traction. The tyres offer a comfortable ride with a balanced performance.
Ideal for- City use
Key Features and Benefits-
- Quiet tread pattern.
- Fuel efficient.
- Comfortable ride.
- Improved performance and balanced handling.
- Maximized rubber in tread pattern for better grip.
- Interlocked buttons with offset sipes for maximum stiffness of blocks.
MRF ZVTV Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZVTV
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZVTV Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZVTV
Is MRF ZVTV good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZVTV?
Can I use MRF ZVTV Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZVTV tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZVTV compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZVTV Tyres
Popular MRF ZVTV Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52