A popular tyre with automakers for original fitment, it comes with maximized rubber in the tread pattern to offer good traction. The tyres offer a comfortable ride with a balanced performance.
Ideal for- City use
Key Features and Benefits
- Long tread life.
- Good traction and dry and wet surface.
- Interlock buttons and offset sipes make the tyre very durable.
165 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for ZVTV 165/65 R14 Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 16"2?Rim Diameter is increased by plus 2 inches, tyre width is further increased and profile reduced.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.I have Waganor car, now the tyres got weak, so I thought of changing tyres which one u suggest and also let me know to put tubless or with tube.A.
Hi Kiran, Please go for tubeless tyres. They offer great convenience and also improve handling. You should look at buying Michelin Energy XM2 tyres of Bridgestone Turanza AR20 for your WagonR. Both these tyres offer superb grip, handling and tread life. They both make use of Silica in their rubber compound. This increases grip levels over wet surfaces and enhance tyre life. But Michelin Energy XM2 would offer a more comfortable and quiet ride quality. In case you want something cost-friendly, then go for MRF ZVTS. It offers confident wet and dry grip and a long tyre life, but is a bit noisy , especially at high speeds. Yokohama Earth-1 is also a very good tyre and delivers a great performance. It is also priced somewhere between MRF and Bridgestone/MIchelin. So, if you can afford to spend a bit more than MRF then you should go for this. Regards, RamitAnswered 23 Jan 2019 01:25:55