2021 TVS Apache RR 310 Launched; Tyres & Wheels Detail
Published On 17-Sep-2021
The new TVS Apache RR 310 can now be had with a slew of optional add-ons as factory fitments.
TVS has brought in yet another update for its flagship motorcycle, the Apache RR 310. While the TVS Apache RR 310 tyres and other mechanicals continue to be the same as before, the new model can now be had with a couple of optional add-on kits. The revised TVS Apache RR 310 can now be had for Rs 2.60 lakh (ex-showroom price).
As a major part of this update for the TVS Apache RR 310, the motorcycle now can be opted with two optional accessory packages. These kits are namely ‘Dynamic Kit’ and ‘Race Kit’, the details of which are as follows:
Price: Rs 12,000
- Fully adjustable front and rear suspension – both compression and rebound damping for front, and only rebound damping for rear.
- Anti-corrosion brass coating for final drive chain
Price: Rs 5,000
- Re-profiled clip-on handlebars (8 degrees downward and 5 degrees inward, for more committed riding posture)
- Re-positioned foot pegs (30mm higher for additional cornering clearance of 4.5 degrees)
Apart from these optional kits, TVS is offering a couple of optional visual tweaks, including Race Replica graphics (additional Rs 4,500) and red-coloured alloy wheels (additional Rs 1,500).
These packages can be purchased together or either of them and have to be ordered in advance while booking the motorcycle online. The motorcycle with these kit(s) will be delivered to you as part(s) of factory fitments, under TVS’s ‘Built To Order’ program.
Other prominent changes in the new TVS Apache RR 310 include additional functions in the instrument console, like over-speeding indicator, day trip meter and digital storage for legal documents like registration certificates and insurance.
Apart from these add-ons, there are no mechanical changes to the TVS Apache RR 310. The motorcycle continues to source its power from a four-stroke, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 312.2cc engine, that produces 34 PS of power and 27.3 Nm of torque. Also retained in the motorcycle from before are riding modes and Michelin Road 5 tyres at both front and rear.
TVS Apache RR 310 Tyres & Wheels
TVS has carried forward the fantastic set of Michelin Road 5 tyres for the Apache RR 310. The motorcycle comes with 17-inch alloy wheels, which get 110/70-ZR17 M/C 54W tyre at the front and 150/60-ZR17 M/C 66W at the rear.
TVS Apache RR 310 Tyres – front
110/70-ZR17 M/C 54W
Michelin Road 5
TVS Apache RR 310 Tyres – rear
150/60-ZR17 M/C 66W
Michelin Road 5
About Michelin Road 5
- The Michelin Road 5 tyres come with Michelin 2CT and Michelin 2CT+ dual compound technologies, which help in optimum stability while riding and braking on wet surfaces.
- These tyres also come with Michelin’s XST S technology for the siped tread pattern, which helps in great water clearance capacity while riding on wet surfaces.
- The Michelin Act+ casing construction of these tyres aid in superior straight-line and cornering stability.
Looking for new tyres? Find dealers near you