Goodyear Launches New Fuel Max 1AD Tire For Tougher Regional Trucking Job
Published On 13-Mar-2023
The Fuel Max 1AD tire is designed to deliver the traction features, milage and fuel efficiency today’s fleets requires
- Fuel Max 1AD has high scrub resistance for tight turns and yard mobility with a tread that resists tearing and cracking.
- The tire is made with an innovative tread design and incorporates features and compounds meant to offer long miles to removal.
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company today announced the next addition to the purpose-driven Fuel Max lineup, the Fuel Max 1AD, for single-axle drive tractors handling super regional, less-than-truckload, or LTL, applications.
The tire is designed to deliver the traction features, milage and fuel efficiency today’s fleets require, said Goodyear Tire in a release.
The new Fuel Max 1AD is Goodyear’s best premium super-regional single-axle drive tire and available now in 295/75R22.5 Load Range G. The tire is made with an innovative tread design and incorporates features and compounds meant to offer long miles to removal.
Related : Top 5 Truck Tyres For Indian Roads
“The Fuel Max 1AD tire is designed to handle the demanding high torque seen on single axle tractors with the mileage, traction and fuel efficiency our customers demand in a premium product,” said Tom Lippello, senior director, Commercial Marketing, Goodyear North America.
“Its long-lasting tread design features encapsulated shoulder siping to help maintain single-axle traction and is designed to keep your freight moving efficiently in the toughest conditions.”
Other features and benefits of the new Fuel Max 1AD tire include:
- Innovative New Tread Compound designed specifically for the demanding high torque seen in super regional applications on single axle drive tractors.
- Hybrid Lug-to-Rib Tread Pattern enhances traction and helps improve rolling resistance while delivering more wearable rubber for longer tread life.
- High Waffle Blade Density to pull point throughout the center and shoulder ribs helps achieve 3PMSF traction and stiffens tread for long miles to removal.
Fuel Max 1AD has high scrub resistance for tight turns and yard mobility with a tread that resists tearing and cracking. The Fuel Max 1AD also meets testing requirements for Three Peak Mountain Snowflake (3PMSF) standards.
- Looking for new Goodyear Tire? Find a dealer near you