Nexen CP 672 Price List
|Nexen CP 672 205/60 R16||Tubeless||Rs.4112|
|Nexen CP 672 195/55 R15 85H||Tubeless||Rs.3822|
|Nexen CP 672 195/65 R15 91H||Tubeless||Rs.3671|
|Nexen CP 672 205/60 R16 92H||Tubeless||Rs.4191|
Nexen CP 672 Features
One of the finest tubeless tyres from the brand that is designed to reduce pattern noise for ultra-quiet driving.
1) Four straight wide grooves - Maximize wet traction and anti-hydroplaning performance.
Benefit – Protects the vehicle from skidding.
2) Rigid shoulder blocks – Gives utmost support while taking turns.
Benefit – Enhanced cornering and handling stability.
Nexen CP 672 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
The warranty holds good till the tyre has a remaining tread depth of 1.6mm or more, which is
used in normal service and in accordance with maintenance recommendations and safety
wamings of nexen are covered by warranty against defects in design, Workmanship and material
subject to conditions set out below. Nexen tyres covered by this warranty against become
unusable for any reason within the manufacturer’s control would be for a maximum period of 48
months from date of purchase (or before 60 months from the date of manufacture).
The claim procedure, exclusions & limitations should be read carefully. They provide detail on the
applicability of this warranty and the set forth the procedures you must comply in order to obtain
of the new purchases offered by this limited warranty.
• Tyre Unser vice due To road hazards(cuts,snags,puncher & repair, bruises, impact
break, chipping etc),Improper inflation, Improper load, irregular wear, incorrect speed rating tyre,
Accident, fire, chemicals, chain damage, racing, abuse, run flat, improper installation(wheel
misalignment or tyre/wheel assemble imbalance)or improper condition(Improper tyre and vehicle
maintenance, misuse and abuse):
• Ride disturbance claims submitted after 0.8mm of tread wear or for 3 or more tyre from
the same vehicle;
• Climatic or Ozone effects on the tyre.
• Tyre Purchase on Second hand.
• Vehicles which are carrying load or running at speed higher then load & speed index
marked on the tyre sidewalls or that recommended for the vehicle.
• Tyre fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels or which have
not been used in accordance with technical recommendations of manufacturer.
• Tyre worn beyond tread wear indicator (1.6mm tread depth remaining).
• Accident, fire chemical corrosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
• Use in commercial applications for tread wear.
Tyres Similar to Nexen CP 672
Find NEXEN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Nexen CP 672 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Nexen CP 672
Is Nexen CP 672 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Nexen CP 672?
Can I use Nexen CP 672 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Nexen CP 672 tyre available on emi?
Is Nexen CP 672 compatible with Car?
Car Using Nexen CP 672 Tyres
Popular Nexen CP 672 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours