Nexen N 5000 Price List
|Nexen N 5000 175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.3022|
|Nexen N 5000 205/65 R15 92H||Tubeless||Rs.3713|
|Nexen N 5000 205/55 R16 89H||Tubeless||Rs.4259|
|Nexen N 5000 215/55 R16 91H||Tubeless||Rs.4853|
Nexen N 5000 Features
An all season radial that delivers exceptional performance besides giving ride comfort.
1) Wide and deepened directional grooves - Provide excellent water drainage action.
Benefit – Improves braking performance on slippery spots.
2) Wider tread block in the center – Assists in keeping the vehicle grounded.
Benefit – Increases impact absorption and makes handling easier.
Nexen N 5000 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
The warranty holds good till the tyre has a remaining tread depth of 1.6mm or more, which is
used in normal service and in accordance with maintenance recommendations and safety
wamings of nexen are covered by warranty against defects in design, Workmanship and material
subject to conditions set out below. Nexen tyres covered by this warranty against become
unusable for any reason within the manufacturer’s control would be for a maximum period of 48
months from date of purchase (or before 60 months from the date of manufacture).
The claim procedure, exclusions & limitations should be read carefully. They provide detail on the
applicability of this warranty and the set forth the procedures you must comply in order to obtain
of the new purchases offered by this limited warranty.
• Tyre Unser vice due To road hazards(cuts,snags,puncher & repair, bruises, impact
break, chipping etc),Improper inflation, Improper load, irregular wear, incorrect speed rating tyre,
Accident, fire, chemicals, chain damage, racing, abuse, run flat, improper installation(wheel
misalignment or tyre/wheel assemble imbalance)or improper condition(Improper tyre and vehicle
maintenance, misuse and abuse):
• Ride disturbance claims submitted after 0.8mm of tread wear or for 3 or more tyre from
the same vehicle;
• Climatic or Ozone effects on the tyre.
• Tyre Purchase on Second hand.
• Vehicles which are carrying load or running at speed higher then load & speed index
marked on the tyre sidewalls or that recommended for the vehicle.
• Tyre fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels or which have
not been used in accordance with technical recommendations of manufacturer.
• Tyre worn beyond tread wear indicator (1.6mm tread depth remaining).
• Accident, fire chemical corrosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
• Use in commercial applications for tread wear.
Tyres Similar to Nexen N 5000
Find NEXEN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Nexen N 5000 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Nexen N 5000
Is Nexen N 5000 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Nexen N 5000?
Can I use Nexen N 5000 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Nexen N 5000 tyre available on emi?
Is Nexen N 5000 compatible with Car?
Car Using Nexen N 5000 Tyres
Popular Nexen N 5000 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About NEXEN Tyre
- Q.205/55 R16 which tyre is better. My budget 2000A.
The suggestion from Nexxen would a idle for you as its wide and deepened directional grooves will give excellent water drainage action and the wider tread block in the center and the wssists in keeping the vehicle grounded. However, it would cost a bit more than your desired budget.Answered 29-Jan-2020 23:56:15
- Q.What is best tyre in 175/65/R14 specificationsA.
The tyre suggestion from Nexen would be a better fit for your 175/65/R14 profile as its wide and deepened directional grooves improve the braking performance and the wider tread block in the center provides an increased impact absorption and makes handling easier.Answered 24-Jan-2020 18:34:22