It is an ultra high performance radial that is best suitable for passenger cars.
1) Four wide and straight channel design – Channels out water and increases traction.
Benefit – Improves ride stability and ensures maximum safety.
2) Arrow center rib design - Allows increased high speed driving performance.
Benefit – Provides good control even at high speeds.
3) Multiple kerf design – Increases control even on all snow filled roads.
Benefit –Reduces noise levels.
4) Shoulder design – Keeps the vehicle safe during turns.
Benefit –Makes good contact with roads.
5) Aggressive type lateral grooves - Provide resistance against hydroplaning.
Benefit –Superior wet performance.
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio65
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating94
94 (670 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingV
V (240 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.