Nissan Terrano TyresChange Car
26 different tyre models are available for the Nissan Terrano , which wears tyres of 215/65 R16 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the PrecisionAce AH01, which is priced at Rs. 5712. The Wrangler HP AW at Rs. 12200 is the most expensive tyre available for the Terrano.
26 Tyres Found
- Apollo Apterra HLRs7000Tubeless215/65 R16 98H
- MRF Wanderer SportRs8700Tubeless215/65 R16
- Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-SRs8750Tubeless215/65 R16 98H
- Bridgestone Firestone Destination LE2Rs8150Tubeless215/65 R16 98H
- Michelin LTX ForceRs9900Tubeless215/65 R16
- JK Ranger H/TRs6770Tubeless215/65 R16
- Goodyear Wrangler HP AWRs12200Tubeless215/65 R16 98H
- Apollo Apterra HPRs7500Tubeless215/65 R16 98H
- Aeolus PrecisionAce AH01Rs5712Tubeless215/65 R16 98H
Tyres for Cars similar to Nissan Terrano
Most Viewed Tyres For Nissan Terrano
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.which tyre is best for terrano 2014 modelA.
If you majorly drive your Nissan Terrano on highways or on city roads then go for Bridgestone Dueler D684 or Falken Wildpeak H/T01. They both are good tyres and offer a quiet and comfortable ride. In case you don't have a budget constraint then you can go for Michelin Primacy SUV. This tyre would offer excellent comfort, superb traction and long tread life.
However, if you take your vehicle for off-roading or use it on rough terrains/roads, then Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S would be a pretty good tyre. It also fares pretty well on highways. The tyre is quite durable and resists cuts and abrasions quite easily. Wet and dry grip is great as well.
RamitAnswered 10 Nov 2017 12:28:42
- Q.My Renault duster 110 xps has done 79,000 kms. Should I change to brigestone dueler or pirelli scorpion Atr? Which one is will be better?A.
Hi, Pirelli scorpion ATR is a good off-road tyre but I think your main use will be on roads. Therefore, its better to go for road biased tyre. You can go for Pirelli Scorpion STR, Goodyear Wrangler HP/AW or Bridgestone Dueler. If given a choice I would go with Pirelli Scorpion STR. This is a road biased tyre that can do minor off-roading also. RegardsAnswered 05 Apr 2016 12:22:19