Okinawa Lite TyresChange Bike
The Okinawa Lite wears a 3.00-10 tyre at the front and a 3.00-10 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 843, the CONTA 250 is the cheapest front tyre available for the Lite,while the Conta 325, which retails at Rs. 1150 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Lite.Priced at Rs. 843, the CONTA 250 is the most affordable rear tyre for the Lite.The Conta 325 at Rs. 1150 is the costliest rear tyre for the Lite.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
9 Tyres Found
- MRF Nylogrip Plus ScooterRs9003/ R10
- TVS CONTA 250Rs843Tube3.00/R10 42J 4PR
- Ralco Blaster-STRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless3.00/R10
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs9403/10
- TVS Conta 325Rs1150Tube3.00/R10 42J 4PR
- TVS StyloRs995Tube3.00/R10 42J 4PR
- Birla ROADMAXX BT S61Rs996Tube3.00 R10
- Ralco City RideRsPrice Not AvailableTube3.00/R10
- Ralco ComfortRsPrice Not AvailableTube3.00/R10
Most Viewed Tyres For Okinawa Lite
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.i m thinking change my tyre with yokohama tryes.bcz i m buying new ELITE i20 car . the showroom has recommended yokohama 16 inchs tyre with mag wheelsA.
Hi Narendra, Mag wheels are good, 16 " tyres would be good too and Yokohama is great..so far everything seems to be quite good. Yokohama A- Drive would be a good tyre to begin with. In case you want something better then go for Yokohama S- Drive. However, keep in mind that these are performance oriented tyres. So while they will offer great performance and handling, they will wear out relatively soon as they are made up of soft rubber compound for high grip levels. In case you are looking at something which offers quiet and comfortable ride quality and has longer tyre life then go for Continental Conti Max Contact MC5. RegardsAnswered 14 Dec 2016 10:33:19