Pirelli ANGEL GT 150/70 R 17 69V M/C
- Tyre Size150/70 R 17 69V M/C? What's this
- Warranty4 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesFuel EfficientWet Grip
Pirelli ANGEL GT Price List
|Pirelli ANGEL GT 160/60 ZR 17 69W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.17415|
|Pirelli ANGEL GT 190/55 ZR 17 75W M/C (A)||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli ANGEL GT 190/55 ZR 17 75W M/C (D)||Tubeless||Rs.18140|
|Pirelli ANGEL GT 190/50 ZR 17 73W M/C (A)||Tubeless||Rs.16000|
|Pirelli ANGEL GT 120/70 ZR 17 58W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.14640|
|Pirelli ANGEL GT 120/70 ZR 17 58W M/C (A)||Tubeless||Rs.13870|
|Pirelli ANGEL GT 150/70 ZR 17 69W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli ANGEL GT 170/60 ZR 17 72W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli ANGEL GT 180/55 ZR 17 73W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.18000|
|Pirelli ANGEL GT 190/55 ZR 17 75W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.16770|
|Pirelli ANGEL GT 190/50 ZR 17 73W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.16360|
|Pirelli ANGEL GT 160/60 ZR 18 70W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli ANGEL GT 120/60 ZR 17 55W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli ANGEL GT 110/80 ZR 18 58W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.17340|
|Pirelli ANGEL GT 120/70 ZR 18 59W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Pirelli ANGEL GT 150/70 R 17 69V M/C Specifications
- Load Rating
325 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
150 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
Compare with Similar Items
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli Tyres
Pirelli ANGEL GT Compatible With
Top Rated Pirelli Tyres
Other Pirelli Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have R15 bike which v3 version and i was looking for tyres which is mainly road trip and do for cornerings,please suggest oneA.
For Yamaha R15 V3, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom, Apollo Tramplr and Pirelli Angel City.Answered 14-Sep-2023 16:12:46
- Q.which tyre should i buy for my bike under budget but great performance and grip.140/70/R17 Yamaha R15 v3A.
For rear tyre options, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Revz, Pirelli Angel City, and Michelin Pilot Street.Answered 23-May-2023 14:15:11
- Q.Tyres for kawasaki vulcan 650 sA.
For Kawasaki Vulcan 650 S, you can opt for tyre patterns between Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, Metzeler Roadtec 01 and Michelin Road 5.Answered 25-Jan-2023 14:47:32
- Q.Presently i am using bajaj pulsar 150 front disk 2015 model, mrf tube tyre. But now i want to upgrade rear tyre. My bike height is more for me, i want to use thinnest tyre to decrease hight, and higest road grip. Because 3 times i skid with Present tyre. Please suggest me best tyre for higest road grip and tinnest tyre. Thank youA.
For more grip and better stability, as per your budget, you can switch to any premium tyre pattern between Michelin City Pro, MRF Master X/Zapper Q, and Pirelli Angel City.Answered 10-Jan-2023 17:20:14
- Q.I am planning to upgrade the rear tyre size of my Yamaha FZ. Can you please tell me what’s the maximum size I can upgrade to and if there will be any problems because of that.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturer as it affects the mileage and overall performance of the bike. Hence, for balanced response and performance, it is best to insist upon a company-fitted tyre size. Moreover, besides aesthetics, if you are looking for more grip, and stability around the corners choose any tyre pattern from premium tyre makers such as Michelin, Metzeler and Pirelli.Answered 29-Dec-2022 15:00:17
Popular Pirelli ANGEL GT Tyre Comparison
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Pirelli Bike Tyres News