A tyre secially designed to be used in all seasons, it can be very well used for daily city commutes well as long highway drives. It comes equipped with an innovative tread pattern which offers superior wet and dry grip along with a comfortable ride quality.
Ideal for- Highway drives and City roads
Key Features & Benefits
- Variable angle grooves make for superior wet and dry traction
- Reinforced shoulders make for long tread life
- Wide central rib makes for superior high speed stability
- Circumferential grooves make for superior wet performances
- Optimized tread pattern makes for comfortable ride quality
175 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio65
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating82
82 (475 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingT
T (190 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.