This is an ideal companion for a high-powered sportbike. Pirelli designed it to offer superb performance over streets as well as racetrack. It makes use of Pirell’s patented technologies to offer an exceptional performance, especially over wet surfaces.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Pirelli’s patented “Flash” tread pattern offers exceptional grip over wet surfaces
- High silica compound offers exceptional grip over wet and dry surfaces
- Racing inspired profile helps in achieving super-low lean angles
- Bi-compound tread offers unprecedented handling, right from the word GO
- Wide contact patch ensures superb high-speed handling
120 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio70
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Speed RatingW
W (270 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.