Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP
- Ideal ForCity Use
Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP Highlights
Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP is a tubeless bike tyre available in 17 inch size range. There are 4 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. The Diablo Supercrosa SP is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Benelli TNT 300,Triumph Speed,Yamaha Fazer,Ducati Scrambler,Yamaha YZF R1,and Kawasaki Ninja H2
Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP Price List
|Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP 180/55 R17 73W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP 190/55 ZR17 75W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP 200/55 ZR17 78W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.20340|
|Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP 120/70 ZR17 58W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.5500|
Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP Features
An ideal companion for your sportbike, Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP are supersoft tyres that offer exceptional traction and performance. They also offer excellent handling and confident braking. But the tread life on these is just about average because they are made of supersoft rubber compound.
Oh yes!. These tyres are used as original equipment on Ducati Panigale V4 motorcycle. Now you know how good they are.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Supersoft rubber compound offers excellent grip and handling
- Pirelli patented tread pattern offers confident wet grip and braking
- Wide slick contact patch offers excellent high-speed stability
- Bi-compound makes these tyres ideal for road as well as racetrack
Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP
Is Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP?
Can I use Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SP Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.I have R15 bike which v3 version and i was looking for tyres which is mainly road trip and do for cornerings,please suggest oneA.
For Yamaha R15 V3, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom, Apollo Tramplr and Pirelli Angel City.Answered 14-Sep-2023 16:12:46
- Q.which tyre should i buy for my bike under budget but great performance and grip.140/70/R17 Yamaha R15 v3A.
For rear tyre options, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Revz, Pirelli Angel City, and Michelin Pilot Street.Answered 23-May-2023 14:15:11
- Q.Tyres for kawasaki vulcan 650 sA.
For Kawasaki Vulcan 650 S, you can opt for tyre patterns between Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, Metzeler Roadtec 01 and Michelin Road 5.Answered 25-Jan-2023 14:47:32
- Q.Presently i am using bajaj pulsar 150 front disk 2015 model, mrf tube tyre. But now i want to upgrade rear tyre. My bike height is more for me, i want to use thinnest tyre to decrease hight, and higest road grip. Because 3 times i skid with Present tyre. Please suggest me best tyre for higest road grip and tinnest tyre. Thank youA.
For more grip and better stability, as per your budget, you can switch to any premium tyre pattern between Michelin City Pro, MRF Master X/Zapper Q, and Pirelli Angel City.Answered 10-Jan-2023 17:20:14
- Q.I am planning to upgrade the rear tyre size of my Yamaha FZ. Can you please tell me what’s the maximum size I can upgrade to and if there will be any problems because of that.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturer as it affects the mileage and overall performance of the bike. Hence, for balanced response and performance, it is best to insist upon a company-fitted tyre size. Moreover, besides aesthetics, if you are looking for more grip, and stability around the corners choose any tyre pattern from premium tyre makers such as Michelin, Metzeler and Pirelli.Answered 29-Dec-2022 15:00:17
Top Rated Pirelli Tyres
Other Pirelli Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Pirelli Bike Tyres News