This tyre has been designed by Pirelli with strong on as well as off-road capabilities. It incorporates reinforced carcass which helps in achieving stable ride quality over harsh terrains. Block tread pattern gives it good grip over dry and mucky surfaces.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Knobby tread pattern makes tyre suitable for on as well as off-road use
- High rubber content provides for long tread life
- Reinforced carcass makes for confident high-speed stability
- Robust construction gives this tyre resistance to cuts and abrasions
120 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
80 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
62 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for MT60 TM 120/80 R18 62T M/C Tubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which is the best adventure tyres for royal enfield classic - 500A.
Hi Sajan, If you want something top of the line then go for Pirelli MT60 TM tyres. They offer superior control and grip over rough surfaces. If you are looking at something cost-friendly then go for Metro Conti Toofani 2 or Ralco Speed blaster. Hope this helps. Regards, RamitAnswered 11 Jan 2019 09:46:06