Pirelli P Zero Crosa System Price List
|Pirelli P Zero Crosa System 275/30 R20 97Y||Tubeless||Rs.41533|
Pirelli P Zero Crosa System Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli P Zero Crosa System
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli P Zero Crosa System
Is Pirelli P Zero Crosa System good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli P Zero Crosa System?
Can I use Pirelli P Zero Crosa System Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli P Zero Crosa System tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli P Zero Crosa System compatible with Car?
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.Can the jeep compass 2018 longitude option be shod with R18 tyres? Which brand is ideal for the jobA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by car manufacturers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it, you can choose 255/55 R18 tyres. You can pick tyre patterns between Pirelli Cinturato P7, Michelin Pilot Sport 4 and Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport.Answered 12-Jan-2022 18:41:45
- Q.I am planning to upgrade my ford ecosport titanium S tyres fro 205/50r17 to 215/50 r17. Any suggestions?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 215/50 R17. As 215/50 R17 is a unique tyre size it has few manufacturers. You can pick tyre patterns between Pirelli Cinturato P7, Yokohama Advan V551 and Michelin Pilot Sport 4.Answered 11-Jan-2022 17:59:23
- Q.Sound less tyres with comfort & performance for kia sonetA.
For your requirement you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, Pirelli Cinturato P7 and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:56:06
- Q.I m using continental 255/50 R 19 tyres in my merc gle 250 d. But these tyres are very soft, one tyre got burst and other got bubble so i m confused about it. Which tyre can i preferA.
You can choose medium soft tyre patterns between Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season, Yokohama Advan Sport V105 and Vredestein Ultrac Vorti 1.Answered 03-Jan-2022 14:54:48
- Q.I have a bmw X5 xline30d recently I changed the front tyres from RFT to Pirelli scorpion verde all season 275/45/R20 tubless now rear I want to change the rare also but now finding the stock size of 305/40/R20 is it ok if change it into different tread type (pzero is available) or brandA.
Although it is not recommended to have different tread patterns of different brand tyres for the front and the rear of any car. Anyways, if there is an availability issue with the Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season you can put the said Pirelli P Zero, but make sure the tyre size is exactly the same and also ensure all four tyres are of tubeless layouts.Answered 28-Dec-2021 13:22:16