Pirelli P4 FOUR SEASONS-185/70 R14 88T Tubeless
- Tyre Size185/70 R14 88T? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForHighway driveCity use
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripComfortLow noiseLong tyre lifeHandlingBetter braking
Other Pirelli P4 FOUR SEASONS Variants
|Pirelli P4 FOUR SEASONS 205/60 R16 92T||Tubeless||Rs.8049|
|Pirelli P4 FOUR SEASONS 185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.4184|
|Pirelli P4 FOUR SEASONS 185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Pirelli P4 FOUR SEASONS 185/70 R14 88T Features
A tyre secially designed to be used in all seasons, it can be very well used for daily city commute s well as long highway drives. It comes equipped with an innovative tread pattern which offers superior wet and dry grip along with a comfortable ride quality.
Ideal for- Highway drives and City roads
Key Features & Benefits
- Variable angle grooves make for superior wet and dry traction
- Reinforced shoulders make for long tread life
- Wide central rib makes for superior high speed stability
- Circumferential grooves make for superior wet performances
- Optimized tread pattern makes for comfortable ride quality
Pirelli P4 FOUR SEASONS 185/70 R14 88T Specifications
185 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
560 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Pirelli Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Pirelli P4 FOUR SEASONS
User Reviews for Pirelli P4 FOUR SEASONS Tyres
Pirelli P4 FOUR SEASONS Compatible With
Other Pirelli Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours