A tyre secially designed to be used in all seasons, it can be very well used for daily city commute s well as long highway drives. It comes equipped with an innovative tread pattern which offers superior wet and dry grip along with a comfortable ride quality.
Ideal for- Highway drives and City roads
Key Features & Benefits
- Variable angle grooves make for superior wet and dry traction
- Reinforced shoulders make for long tread life
- Wide central rib makes for superior high speed stability
- Circumferential grooves make for superior wet performances
- Optimized tread pattern makes for comfortable ride quality
185 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
560 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for P4 FOUR SEASONS 185/70 R14 88T Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 14"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Find Pirelli Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Best value for money tyre for Renault fluenceA.
Hello Dharmesh, Nexen CP672 would be agood tyre to begin with for your Renault Fluence. It offers a very quiet and comfortable ride quality, without compromising on the traction levels. If you want a tyre that offers long tread life then go for MRF ZV2K. ZV2K also offers a very good traction over wet as well as dry surfaces. In case you want sometthing better and budget is not a constraint then go for Pirelli P4 Four Seasons RegardsAnswered 13 Dec 2016 10:33:52