A premium touring tyre, Pirelli P7 offers superior wet and dry braking and a very comfortable ride quality. Its unique tread pattern helps in minimizing the road noise and keeps vehicle's cabin quiet. Because of deeper tread grooves, this tyre also has a very long tread life.
Ideal for- Extensive Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Specific pitch sequence makes for a very quiet and comfortable ride quality
- Compact central blocks make for superior handling and control
- 4 wide longitudinal grooves make for superior wet performance
- Innovative rubber compound makes for a long tread life
- Unique tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry braking
215 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
730 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for P7 215/55 R16 97W Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 16"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.I have read that pirelli p7 has been discontinued, is it true? Is it safe to buy 48 the week 2017 manufactured tyres know?A.
Hi Rakesh, We are not sure if Pirelli P7 has been discontinued in international markets. You will have to check with the nearest Pirelli delaer to shed some more light on this and on the inventory left. Let me tell you that tyres have a shelf life of 5 years from the date of manufacturing. After this period they are not entirely safe to be used. So we recommend people to change tyres after 5 years, regardless of the tread-wear. Now, 48th week of 2017 means Dec-2017. So , tyres manufactured in Dec-2017 should be good for use by about Dec-2022. It is entirely your call now whether to buy or not. Regards, RamitAnswered 11 Jan 2019 09:52:04