More Variants Of Phantom SportsComp
|100/90 R18 56H M/C||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|130/70 R18 63H M/C||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|150/70 R17 69H M/C||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
About Pirelli Phantom SportsComp
In Pirelli Phantom SportsComp tyre you get an ideal companion for your classic sportbike, including Cafe Racers, Flat Trackers and Scramblers. The tyres have been specially designed to offer superior high-speed handling and exceptional wet and dry traction.
Key Benefits & Features-
- Wavy longitudinal channels for superior wet grip and braking
- Zero degree belt makes for superb high-speed stability
- Innovative rubber compound offers superb dry grip
- Rounded profile aids in improving handling and agility
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Find Pirelli Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Popular Comparison For Pirelli Tyres
- VSPirelli SPORT DEMON TyresRs.5000 - 6540 *Ralco Blaster-F TyresRs.1200 - 2900 *
- VSPirelli Angel City TyresRs.null - null *JK Blaze BR41 TyresRs.2600 - 2600 *
- VSPirelli DIABLO ROSSO II TyresRs.6465 - 21840 *Ralco Blaster Pro TyresRs.1350 - 2400 *
- VSPirelli DIABLO ROSSO II TyresRs.6465 - 21840 *Metro Conti Go TyresRs.1800 - 3500 *
- VSPirelli DIABLO ROSSO II TyresRs.6465 - 21840 *TVS ATT 525 TL TyresRs.1097 - 1126 *
- VSPirelli SPORT DEMON TyresRs.5000 - 6540 *JK Blaze BR11 TyresRs.1630 - 2266 *
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.My bike model is Honda Unicorn 150, I want a tyre of Pirelli which fits for Unicorn 150A.
You can install Pirelli SPORT DEMON or Pirelli City Demon on your Honda Unicorn.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.Best tyre for interceptor for high speed m 60:40 on road n off road tripsA.
The Pirelli SPORT DEMON would be a nice suggestion for you as it matches your need. The multi radius technology provides better handling ability and its optimized land/ sea ratio provides higher resistance.Answered 13 Feb 2020 06:00:37
Tyres Similar to Pirelli Phantom SportsComp
- Pirelli Angel CityWarranty : 4 Years
- Pirelli ANGEL GTWarranty : 4 Years
- Pirelli Angel ScooterWarranty : 4 Years
- Pirelli ANGEL STWarranty : 4 Years
- Pirelli City DemonWarranty : 4 Years
- Pirelli DiabloWarranty : 4 Years
- Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO IIWarranty : 4 Years
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso IIIWarranty : 4 Years
- Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SPWarranty : 4 Years
- Pirelli MT60 TMWarranty : 4 Years
- Pirelli MT60 TM RSWarranty : 4 Years
- Pirelli Night DragonWarranty : 4 Years
- Pirelli Scorpion Rally STRWarranty : 4 Years
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail IIWarranty : 4 Years
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONWarranty : 4 Years
- Pirelli Sport DragonWarranty : 4 Years