Pirelli Phantom SportsComp Price List
|Pirelli Phantom SportsComp 100/90 R18 56H M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Phantom SportsComp 130/70 R18 63H M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Phantom SportsComp 150/70 R17 69H M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Pirelli Phantom SportsComp Features
In Pirelli Phantom SportsComp tyre you get an ideal companion for your classic sportbike, including Cafe Racers, Flat Trackers and Scramblers. The tyres have been specially designed to offer superior high-speed handling and exceptional wet and dry traction.
Key Benefits & Features-
- Wavy longitudinal channels for superior wet grip and braking
- Zero degree belt makes for superb high-speed stability
- Innovative rubber compound offers superb dry grip
- Rounded profile aids in improving handling and agility
Pirelli Phantom SportsComp Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli Phantom SportsComp
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli Phantom SportsComp Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli Phantom SportsComp
Is Pirelli Phantom SportsComp good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli Phantom SportsComp?
Can I use Pirelli Phantom SportsComp Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli Phantom SportsComp tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli Phantom SportsComp compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Pirelli Phantom SportsComp Tyres
Popular Pirelli Phantom SportsComp Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.Which tyre best my Apache RTR160 f/ r discA.
The TVS Apache RTR160 is fitted with 90/90 R17 (front) and 100/80 R17 (rear). For 90/90 R17 front tyre you can choose between Secura Zoom F, Michelin Pilot Street 2, and Pirelli Angel City. While for rear 100/80 R17 options include CEAT Secura Zoom Plus, Michelin Pilot Street 2 and Pirelli Angel City.Answered 16-Jul-2021 16:39:39
- Q.Best Tyre for continental gt 650A.
The Pirelli SPORT DEMON is one of the best options out there for the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650.Answered 16-Mar-2020 23:57:52
- Q.I have a 2018 Yamaha MT09, primarily spirited street use. I’m debating between the Michelin Power 5 & Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires. Any recommendations or pros/cons in 1 over the other?A.
The Pirelli Diablo Rosso III is more street oriented than the Michelin Power 5, and hence, you should go for the same since you will riding your Yamaha MT09 mainly on the streets.Answered 16-Mar-2020 23:57:52
Other Pirelli Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Pirelli Bike Tyres News