Pirelli Phantom SportsComp Price List
|Pirelli Phantom SportsComp 150/70 R17 69H M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Phantom SportsComp 130/70 R18 63H M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Phantom SportsComp 100/90 R18 56H M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Pirelli Phantom SportsComp Features
In Pirelli Phantom SportsComp tyre you get an ideal companion for your classic sportbike, including Cafe Racers, Flat Trackers and Scramblers. The tyres have been specially designed to offer superior high-speed handling and exceptional wet and dry traction.
Key Benefits & Features-
- Wavy longitudinal channels for superior wet grip and braking
- Zero degree belt makes for superb high-speed stability
- Innovative rubber compound offers superb dry grip
- Rounded profile aids in improving handling and agility
Pirelli Phantom SportsComp Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli Phantom SportsComp
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli Phantom SportsComp Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli Phantom SportsComp
Is Pirelli Phantom SportsComp good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli Phantom SportsComp?
Can I use Pirelli Phantom SportsComp Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli Phantom SportsComp tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli Phantom SportsComp compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Pirelli Phantom SportsComp Tyres
Popular Pirelli Phantom SportsComp Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.Looking out for 150 /70 R 18 & 120/70 R 19 for my Harley Davidson.. or any size suitableA.
Due to their unique size the said tyre sizes for Harley Davidson motorcycles are scarcely made available by the tyre makers in India. Therefore, for front tyre 120/70 R19 and rear 150/70 R18 you can pick Pirelli Scorpion Trail 2.Answered 28-Dec-2021 13:24:31
- Q.I have Dominar 250 and the stock tyres won't allow me to lean the bikes in the corners also the stock tyres don't provide me enough grip and confidence. I want to upsize the rear tyre and wanted to go with 140 section. Is there will be any problem doing that also is there any mileage drop that I will face?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by motorcycle makers as it hampers the fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to go for upsizing you can choose 140/70-17 tyre size. For your requirements, you can pick tyre patterns between Michelin Pilot Sporty, Metzeler ME Speed and Pirelli Angel City. Further, you can even choose a radial in the form of Michelin Pilot Street, if your budget permits.Answered 24-Dec-2021 14:58:08
- Q.Can 160/60 R17 rear tyre fit in r15v3A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by motorcycle manufacturers as it affects the performance and fuel mileage of a vehicle. Moreover, with Yamaha R15 V3 there is quite less room in every aspect, not only tyres, you can play around with. Hence, it is best to stick with the stock tyre size. For the company-fitted size, the tyre pattern of size 140/70-17 can be picked between CEAT Zoom XL, Michelin Pilot Sporty and Pirelli Angel City.Answered 17-Dec-2021 12:25:18
- Q.What are the tyre upsizing options on Continental GT 650A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the bike makers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence, for optimum performance, it is suggested to continue with the stock tyre size. Royal Enfield Continental GT650 is equipped with 100/90 R18 at front and 130/70 R18 at rear. The best recommended tyre patterns for front tyre can be picked between CEAT Zoom XL, JK Challenger R43 and Michelin City Pro. Moreover, for rear you can choose between Ralco Speed Blaster and Pirelli Sport Demon.Answered 23-Nov-2021 12:46:11
- Q.which pirelli tyre is best suited for bajaj avenger street 220A.
Pirelli brand tyre is only made available for the front tyre size (90/90-17) of Bajaj Avenger in India and these include Pirelli Angel City and Pirelli Demon Sport. While for the rear tyre (130/90-15) choices include MRF Nylogrip Zapper Y, Metro Street Hawk and Ralco Speed Blaster.Answered 09-Nov-2021 17:23:37
Top Rated Pirelli Tyres
Other Pirelli Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Pirelli Bike Tyres News