Pirelli SCORPION ATR
- Ideal ForOff-roadingHighway drive
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripHandlingLong tyre lifeDurabilityLow noiseComfortBetter Braking
Pirelli SCORPION ATR Highlights
Pirelli Scorpion ATR is a tubeless tyre available in 16 and 17 inches size range. There are 3 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 7850 - Rs 10222, the Scorpion ATR is an ideal fitment for cars like the Mahindra Thar, Toyota Fortuner, Tata Safari Storme, and Mitsubishi Pajero.
Pirelli SCORPION ATR Price List
|Pirelli SCORPION ATR 235/65 R17 108H||Tubeless||Rs.12650|
|Pirelli SCORPION ATR 265/60 R18 110H||Tubeless||Rs.19280|
|Pirelli SCORPION ATR 245/70 R16 113T||Tubeless||Rs.10065|
|Pirelli SCORPION ATR 235/70 R16 105T||Tubeless||Rs.7415|
|Pirelli SCORPION ATR 245/70 R16 107T||Tubeless||Rs.9332|
|Pirelli SCORPION ATR 265/65 R17 112T||Tubeless||Rs.10222|
Pirelli SCORPION ATR Features
It is an All-Terrain tyre that can be used for off-roading as well for highway drives. It comes equipped with an aggressive tread pattern that offer superior traction over rough and rocky surfaces. Solid construction makes the tyre resistant to cuts and abrasions.
Ideal for- Off-roading as well as Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Robust carcass and reinforced sidewall makes for high resistance to damage
- Wide shoulder blocks make for superior wet and dry braking
- Wide contact patch makes for high speed stability
- Curved central grooves make for enhanced traction over irregular surfaces
- Special rubber compound makes for long tread life
- Optimized tread pattern makes for a comfortable ride quality
Pirelli SCORPION ATR Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli SCORPION ATR
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli SCORPION ATR Tyres
Pirelli has made its mark in the tyre industry by offering only quality products to its customers. Out of the numerous models it has produce...
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli SCORPION ATR
Is Pirelli SCORPION ATR good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli SCORPION ATR?
Can I use Pirelli SCORPION ATR Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli SCORPION ATR tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli SCORPION ATR compatible with Car?
Car Using Pirelli SCORPION ATR Tyres
Popular Pirelli SCORPION ATR Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.What is a premium tyre pattern for my octavia 1.8 TSI 2018 modelA.
For Skoda Octavia, you can choose tyre patterns between Bridgestone Sturdo, Yokohama Advan Sport V103 and Pirelli Cinturato P7.Answered 16-Nov-2023 14:23:18
- Q.For Audi Q3 3.5TDI QuattroA.
For Audi Q3, you can select tyre patterns among Apollo Aspire 4G Plus, Bridgestone Turanza T001 and Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season.Answered 22-Sep-2023 17:44:31
- Q.Please suggest Tyre for Jeep CompassA.
For Jeep Compass, you can pick tyre patterns between Michelin Pilot Sport 4, Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport, and Pirelli Cinturato P7.Answered 15-Dec-2022 16:26:17
- Q.Which tyre brand and size is best for corolla altis d4d diesel 2011? And can I make upgrade from R15 to R16? Plz suggest tyre size for R16. Thank youA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers handling, stability and fuel mileage of the car. Therefore, it is best to always select the company fitted tyre size. In case, you are looking for better handling and grip in the tyre, you can go for any premium tyre pattern like the Michelin Energy XM2 Plus or Pirelli, instead of choosing larger rim.Answered 09-Dec-2022 17:11:04
- Q.mercedes s500l tyresA.
For Mercedes Benz S500I, you can select tyre patterns between Michelin Primacy 4ST, Yokohama Advan Sport V105 and Pirelli Cinturato P7.Answered 29-Nov-2022 15:49:33