It is a High Performance SUV tyre suitable for usage over highways and city roads. It is highly suitable for High Powered vehicles. The tyre comes with a unique tread compound that offers superior dry traction and braking along with long tyre life. Unique tread pattern ensures exceptional wet performance.
Ideal for- Highway drives and Track use
Key Features &Benefits
- Innovative tread compound makes for reduced rolling resistance for better acceleration
- Reduced rolling resistance also makes for lowered fuel consumption
- Optimized pitch sequence and phasing makes for a very quiet and comfortable ride
- Rigid shoulder makes for better high speed stability
- Silica infused compound makes for superior wet traction and long tyre life
- Special polymers in rubber make for superior wet and dry braking
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
1000 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Pirelli Tyres
Find Pirelli Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours