Pirelli SCORPION VERDE Price List
Pirelli SCORPION VERDE 255/55 R18 109V Specifications
255 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli SCORPION VERDE Tyres
Pirelli SCORPION VERDE Compatible With
Top Rated Pirelli Tyres
Other Pirelli Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Can the jeep compass 2018 longitude option be shod with R18 tyres? Which brand is ideal for the jobA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by car manufacturers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it, you can choose 255/55 R18 tyres. You can pick tyre patterns between Pirelli Cinturato P7, Michelin Pilot Sport 4 and Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport.Answered 12-Jan-2022 18:41:45
- Q.I am planning to upgrade my ford ecosport titanium S tyres fro 205/50r17 to 215/50 r17. Any suggestions?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 215/50 R17. As 215/50 R17 is a unique tyre size it has few manufacturers. You can pick tyre patterns between Pirelli Cinturato P7, Yokohama Advan V551 and Michelin Pilot Sport 4.Answered 11-Jan-2022 17:59:23
- Q.Sound less tyres with comfort & performance for kia sonetA.
For your requirement you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, Pirelli Cinturato P7 and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:56:06
- Q.I m using continental 255/50 R 19 tyres in my merc gle 250 d. But these tyres are very soft, one tyre got burst and other got bubble so i m confused about it. Which tyre can i preferA.
You can choose medium soft tyre patterns between Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season, Yokohama Advan Sport V105 and Vredestein Ultrac Vorti 1.Answered 03-Jan-2022 14:54:48
- Q.I have a bmw X5 xline30d recently I changed the front tyres from RFT to Pirelli scorpion verde all season 275/45/R20 tubless now rear I want to change the rare also but now finding the stock size of 305/40/R20 is it ok if change it into different tread type (pzero is available) or brandA.
Although it is not recommended to have different tread patterns of different brand tyres for the front and the rear of any car. Anyways, if there is an availability issue with the Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season you can put the said Pirelli P Zero, but make sure the tyre size is exactly the same and also ensure all four tyres are of tubeless layouts.Answered 28-Dec-2021 13:22:16